• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No. Those go to the ability to get things done. Trump's ego and personality both hinder his ability to get things done in a job that requires he work with other people. I know you think everyone should just be loyal to him and do what he wants, but that isn't how the real world works.
    What President under the republican banner ever did more in the real world?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But whatta"bout CfG? Did he seek their endorsement? Can anyone give me an example of an executive decision DeSantis has made that was influenced by CfG? Are there any examples that he has been influenced by globalists? If there are examples. Lemme know.
    Keep an eye on his E-verify showpiece. There are 300000 people working in agriculture harvesting in Florida and an estimated 60% of them are illegals

Agriculture is also big money (and thus influential) in Florida. If his owners shorten his leash, look for either a carve-out for 'seasonal workers', some kind of 'guest worker' program or lack of any meaningful enforcement of E-verify usage by those corporations - or a combination of all three. It will be an interesting experiment

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No. Those go to the ability to get things done. Trump's ego and personality both hinder his ability to get things done in a job that requires he work with other people. I know you think everyone should just be loyal to him and do what he wants, but that isn't how the real world works.
    Trump was loyal to the constitution in most instances, just similar loyalty to the constitution would be good…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Keep an eye on his E-verify showpiece. There are 300000 people working in agriculture harvesting in Florida and an estimated 60% of them are illegals

Agriculture is also big money (and thus influential) in Florida. If his owners shorten his leash, look for either a carve-out for 'seasonal workers', some kind of 'guest worker' program or lack of any meaningful enforcement of E-verify usage by those corporations - or a combination of all three. It will be an interesting experiment
    Tell me why shouldn't he agree to a carve out if it came down to it for seasonal guest worker visa programs as a solution? These seasonal guest workers are here illegally without visas. Seems to me DeSantis is against the practice of hiring them illegally thereby enticing them to break the law hence the reason for signing the E-verify legislation.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump was loyal to the constitution in most instances, just similar loyalty to the constitution would be good…
    Let me ask you this. Do you think that DeSantis or his supporters aren't loyal to the constitution as well.?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Because 'seasonal guest workers' still depress wages in that workspace and still utilize and put economic pressure on public services

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Obama as VP?
    "Floating absurd fantasies" It is an absurd fancy because it would openly destroy any legitimacy of a "Biden" presidency in 2024. That idea would be foolishness.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When someone (usually a Trump supporter) is defending against 3 or 4 simultaneous attack vectors, not everything you type will be given careful or serious consideration, not everything is about you, and not every question you asked 3 pages ago will be answered to your satisfaction or judged worthy of being answered at all

It is what it is

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Haven’t thought about it…
    Dodge. Either you do or you don't. It shouldn't require much thought. Here I'll go first. I agree with your premise that Trump and Trump supporters are loyal to Constitutional principles. Does that help?

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    When someone (usually a Trump supporter) is defending against 3 or 4 simultaneous attack vectors, not everything you type will be given careful or serious consideration, not everything is about you, and not every question you asked 3 pages ago will be answered to your satisfaction or judged worthy of being answered at all

It is what it is
    Geebus Bug. It was a simple damn question.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Pence doesn't stand a chance after what he pulled. Backstabbing your president as VP isn't a good idea.
    The people who might vote for pence are probably the same people who would vote for the Fat Ass Puss Bag.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's ok if IM doesn't want to answer it for whatever reason. I won't press it anymore.

It's all good IM.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The people who might vote for pence are probably the same people who would vote for the Fat Ass Puss Bag.
    The only 2 that will continue on will be Trump and DeSantis.
    The rest will fall away very soon.
    I'm still wondering how many people will like DeSantis over Trump?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The only 2 that will continue on will be Trump and DeSantis.
    The rest will fall away very soon.
    I'm still wondering how many people will like DeSantis over Trump?
    As of the way it looks right now it doesn't appear like enough will. We shall see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom