• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This may actually qualify as a “bombshell”.

“Former AG Meese makes the shocking claim that Jack Smith did not acquire his purported authority as special counsel in a legal or constitutional manner and, therefore lacks standing to represent the United States in front of a federal court.”

”This Court should reject Mr. Smith’s request for certiorari before judgment for the simple reason that he lacksauthority to ask for it.Nor does he have au-thority to conduct the underlying prosecution. Those actions can be taken only by persons properly ap-pointed as federal officers to properly created federal offices.”

The entire brief is on this page.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

“Former AG Meese makes the shocking claim that Jack Smith did not acquire his purported authority as special counsel in a legal or constitutional manner and, therefore lacks standing to represent the United States in front of a federal court.”

”This Court should reject Mr. Smith’s request for certiorari before judgment for the simple reason that he lacksauthority to ask for it.Nor does he have au-thority to conduct the underlying prosecution. Those actions can be taken only by persons properly ap-pointed as federal officers to properly created federal offices.”

Not a single comment on this?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Certainly, looks like a "bombshell" We don't need to comment on everything that you wish us too, but I agree.
    I was just a little surprised no one had any comments, not that anyone needed to comment it is a very big statement. If it is true the DC case goes away as does the document case in Florida…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Certainly, looks like a "bombshell" We don't need to comment on everything that you wish us too, but I agree.
    If I had a nickel for every "bombshell"...

It's starting to feel a little like The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Don't get me wrong. I'd love for one to actually come to fruition and make a difference, but so far...

iu

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I saw gateway pundit and skipped it with no need to comment. But I don't want you to feel underappreciated!

So here is my comment!

Merry Christmas! :)
    Merry Christmas to you as well. The left appreciates you suckling at the teat of their propaganda and marginalizing voices that deliver news the left wants buried…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I was just a little surprised no one had any comments, not that anyone needed to comment it is a very big statement. If it is true the DC case goes away as does the document case in Florida…
    I totally agree that if true it could be impactful, and I hope it will be and I did read it even if it was from gateway pundit. :stickpoke:

Merry Christmas.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN

Just at a glance, when did "accelerate" and "circumvent" become synonyms?

Oh, I forgot my Trump thesaurus.

This is HILARIOUS!!! The vast majority of Trump's defenses are that as President he held sole executive branch power and argues that power was MASSIVE.

Yet the amicous argues that the Presidential executive (Biden) and his delegate (Garland) lacks the power to appoint a prosecutor.

That thar funny! Even for the Trump thread...

ETA: Here's the link to the brief becuase GwP's link, like everything about that site, is unreliable. Funny, only the congress has the power to create a prosecutor... an inherently executive position... but only Congress! Har, har, har!

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Mr. Cohen seemed quite adept at doing what his job was to do to me. Which was fix it man, not corporate legal counsel…
    That's all Trump ever wants... is fixers... because he's lazy, impatient and undisciplined.

Hence, it's all he's ever got or likely to get.

Top Bottom