• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If the republicans take power again they would need to clean out the deep state root and branch, otherwise the middle level activists in the agencies will never go after their own and will sabotage anyone who tries

Something like Schedule F will have to be implemented, and the Gravy Train Caucus will never be on board with that unless their own positions are or can be threatened

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Someone needs to invent an activist-detector. You could have several settings. Climate Change. Vegan. Social Justice. BLM. Feminist. Communist. Trans. Maybe have a setting that groups them as ClownWorld™.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Lungs is no Trump fan as far as I know…

“During an interview with CNN, Luntz predicted that Trump is “now even more likely to beat Biden” in the upcoming election.“

“It’s going to be exactly what the indictments did. It’s going to be exactly what the criticisms have done. Donald Trump thrives on negativity. He thrives on legal systems that try to hold him accountable, and I’m convinced that his polling numbers are going to go up,” Luntz said, pointing to a recent New York Times poll that showed Trump leading Biden in six swing states beyond the margin of error.”

“Luntz pointed out that the more Trump is attacked, the more he is prosecuted and condemned, and the higher his polling numbers climb.”

“People rally around him, and I would say to the judges, as I said to the Justice Department: you’re actually making it more likely that Donald Trump is elected next November by how you are pursuing this,” he continued.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I was given crap recently when I questioned DeSantis because of his Ivy League education background, to me a fair question, just as it was fair to question Trump in 2015 similarly. This is the type of crap that makes me question the Ivy League education.

"The four Democratic-appointed justices who ruled to nix Trump from the primary ballot included three Ivy League graduates, showing a stark divide between the legal mindsets of those who were educated at elite institutions compared to the three justices who said they would not remove the Republican front-runner from the state's ballot,"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I was given crap recently when I questioned DeSantis because of his Ivy League education background, to me a fair question, just as it was fair to question Trump in 2015 similarly. This is the type of crap that makes me question the Ivy League education.

"The four Democratic-appointed justices who ruled to nix Trump from the primary ballot included three Ivy League graduates, showing a stark divide between the legal mindsets of those who were educated at elite institutions compared to the three justices who said they would not remove the Republican front-runner from the state's ballot,"

I wouldn't exactly equate DeSantis with the three Ivy league justices.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I wouldn't exactly equate DeSantis with the three Ivy league justices.
    I did not in any way equate them. A preponderance of the evidence points to a lot if craziness from those with Ivy League educations. It is entirely fair to ask the question, does the actions of others with Ivy League educations an indication that others with the same education may act similarly.

For years businesses have held Ivy League educations to be exceptional and that other grads would also be exceptional, why is it a stretch if they now act like communists to question if other grads might also have communist tendencies?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I did not in any way equate them. A preponderance of the evidence points to a lot if craziness from those with Ivy League educations. It is entirely fair to ask the question, does the actions of others with Ivy League educations an indication that others with the same education may act similarly.

For years businesses have held Ivy League educations to be exceptional and that other grads would also be exceptional, why is it a stretch if they now act like communists to question if other grads might also have communist tendencies?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend any Ivy Leaguers One mustn't automatically assume that someone might be questionable coming from an Ivy league school.

Do you think other grads such as DeSantis or Alito or Thomas might have communist tendencies? They all earned an Ivy League degree. Howbout Ted Cruz. He got a degree for Princton then went on to Harvard.

A certain amount of craziness abounds communing for most educational institutions. It's not exclusive to Ivy League.

Reactions: oze

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend any Ivy Leaguers One mustn't automatically assume that someone might be questionable coming from an Ivy league school.
    But this point is 180 degrees from the fact that businesses use the same logic to automatically assume they will be great employees, so why is it wrong to ask the question?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    But this point is 180 degrees from the fact that businesses use the same logic to automatically assume they will be great employees, so why is it wrong to ask the question?
    I think it's fair for you to want to determine if some Ivy leaguers have communist tendencies. That would certainly be a priority for those who are politically opposed to communists like you and I.

I'm not so sure it's a priority though for those business that put a premium on Ivy League grads. Some might be great employees. Some might not.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I wouldn't assume everyone coming from one of those schools is super progressive. It does seem to be a multiplier for those that are leaning that way though.

For those that are not, let their words and actions speak, not the school they attended.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I totally believe this.

I get to the city 2 maybe 3 times a year, though we did not go at all this year. When riding in a cab, our server at a restaurant or standing in line wherever I tend to chat. Sometimes the chat would lead to politics and eventually Trump, he is a New Yorker after all. I never once chatted with anyone living in NYC who was not a huge Trump fan.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I didn't automatically assume that DeSantis would be a good candidate just because he went to an Ivy League school. His body of work in politics were more of a factor. I still don't think he's the greatest candidate, but it's not based on his degree from an Ivy League school.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

Do you think other grads such as DeSantis or Alito or Thomas might have communist tendencies? They all earned an Ivy League degree. Howbout Ted Cruz. He got a degree for Princton then went on to Harvard.

A certain amount of craziness abounds communing for most educational institutions. It's not exclusive to Ivy League.
    Agree. I try to avoid painting with broad brushes whenever possible.

Top Bottom