• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Really Hope this actually Happens to NYC.
    When I was Driving OTR back in the late 70's/early 80's there was talk of a similar Boycott for Californication.
    It Never materialized.
    Hoping nowadays with More & Easier communication, something might come of this!
    1708349171097.png

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Be great if it works. Lot of truckers not independent, the Walmart trucks are not so they keep rolling or workers fired. Independents need a check also. Really don’t see this working at all, but hope I’m wrong.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I would hate to be a driver that decided to take loads to NY and made the mistake of stopping at a truck stop just outside the state line.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Well,at the very least some people are taking a stand. Unlike me, I work as an electrician in one of the poorest counties in indiana. An excuse no, but what could I do to affect the change I want to see? I'm sure NY will figure out an end run and get what they need even if Biden does a psuedo Berlin airlift project to bail out a libtard city. I hope it sends a message to those assbags and hope the voting age people suffer. The kids, not so much cause they didn't have a say in any of it. I'm afraid the the divided states of America are really at odds with one another and I really don't see a solution. I really hoped my grandkids would grow up in the same America I did, I'm not seeing it at this point unless the silent majority figure out a way to make our voices heard....me included.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Well,at the very least some people are taking a stand. Unlike me, I work as an electrician in one of the poorest counties in indiana. An excuse no, but what could I do to affect the change I want to see? I'm sure NY will figure out an end run and get what they need even if Biden does a psuedo Berlin airlift project to bail out a libtard city. I hope it sends a message to those assbags and hope the voting age people suffer. The kids, not so much cause they didn't have a say in any of it. I'm afraid the the divided states of America are really at odds with one another and I really don't see a solution. I really hoped my grandkids would grow up in the same America I did, I'm not seeing it at this point unless the silent majority figure out a way to make our voices heard....me included.
    Honestly, I’m not so sure there is a silent majority anymore. It seems like a lot of people are perfectly okay with less freedom and insanity.

Top Bottom