• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    ARs, AKs, high-cap pistols, .50 cals, high-cap semi-auto shotguns and semi-auto shotguns with thumb hole or pistol grip stocks, and most other guns whose looks they do not like are all covered.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Another diversion from the real issues. They got to have something to do. Can't work on paying the 8.5 billion dollars of unpaid bills? Including bounced checks to lottery winners.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Oh, it's just the ARs , high caps. and large cal firearms. That's not so baaa baaa baaa baaaaad then.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Wow. I hope this doesn't influence Indiana in any way.

More for us?

Sucks to be them.

Illinois is a good place to be FROM

Been a refugee from ILL and livin the good life here in Indiana for almost 20 years, been doing my part to adapt and become a good Hoosier, guns, big truck, live in a small town, hope the state don't deport me back to ILL.

:twocents:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    this is for the entire state, correct?

are weapons currently in the state grandfathered?

man, sucks for IL! this seems like it might be worse than CA!

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    This is one instance where I wish the federal gov would step in... not that the current administration would ever tell IL to back off... they would probably applaud their efforts. This type of **** disgusts me and makes me ashamed to be in the same region as these fools!

Is there anything we as IN residents can do to stop this travesty of democracy?

ray d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    They need 2 votes the first to pass the law and the second will be on who has a death wish and wants to go out and kick down doors and collect them. If you are an LEO you do not want the short straw on that one.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    ANY kind of gun control is bad for us tax paying, law abiding citizen's. Rember in Nov. and VOTE..

I like to shoot my AR's.. Dont take them away.. Fight tooth and nail

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sadly the entire state is effected (or infected) by Chicago's corruption and stupidity and communist supporters. Chicago gov't is setup in a while that you will never be able to get rid of the corruption or change it. Everything is weighted in Chicago's favor. Unfortunately most of the rest of the state gets the short straw though things are viewed much differently. I grew up in Chicago, then lived in Southern and Central IL and it's night and day difference. I still have family up there, my Dad is retired CPD. I have friends all over the state and just about everyone hunts and owns several firearms. I'm hoping this nonsense gets snuffed before it gets out of hand. Someone or something needs to step in and put IL in check.

Top Bottom