• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Last week I overheard someone talking about a guy who sets up at the 1500. For about $20 he will take apart your pistol and do a polish job on your trigger group.

Have any of you had this done? Is it worth the money? Any improvement on trigger? I am going to 1500 this week and thought I might have it done.

Thanks in advance...

GLOCK91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    There is a glock guy that sets up there I had a trigger job done but it ran $60 but thats because he put in new parts. I was happy with it though and he does the pretty quick.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    There is a glock guy that sets up there I had a trigger job done but it ran $60 but thats because he put in new parts. I was happy with it though and he does the pretty quick.

There are some certified Glock armorers on INGO who will improve your trigger for a lot less than that! Does that guy use some special parts or something? I may be totally off, but that seems like a lot for the time needed to do the work.

OP, the trigger polishing did make mime smoother, but I really noticed the difference with the lighter trigger put in the gun.

Steven

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2008
    Whitley County
    Last week I overheard someone talking about a guy who sets up at the 1500. For about $20 he will take apart your pistol and do a polish job on your trigger group.

Have any of you had this done? Is it worth the money? Any improvement on trigger? I am going to 1500 this week and thought I might have it done.

Thanks in advance...

This guy? MyGlockDoc
    I've had him clean and inspect two of my Glocks. He tuned and buffed up the trigger linkage in the process.
    Catch him when he isn't busy and strike up a conversation, I found him interesting.

There may be some INGO supporters that can tune your trigger, I can't remember any names now.

Last edited:

MBG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indy-SW
    MyGlockDoc did my trigger job and now my G22 is a dream to shoot. I think he gives you a discount if you meet him when he is at Plainfield Shooting Supply, at least he did for me.

Top Bottom