• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    My luck I would wear body armor and get hit in the nuts by a 12 year old with a .22
    Why bother...Just kidding if you like it wear it. Don't worry what others think

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    At some public ranges it might not be a bad idea to wear armor.

Plenty of folks have been shot incompetent shooters who failed to follow the 4 basic gun safety rules.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I don’t care what you wear to train in, be it at the range or other skills. But unless you’re willing to take scalps with a tomahawk and/or drink blood out of a commie skull with me, don’t even bother to come hang at my training.

(Well, except maybe flip flops. Dudes who wear flip flops to the range are straight douche-Chads who are just doin’ it for the Gram. F*ck douche-Chads and F*ck flip flops. Go over in the corner and eat your Twinkie while you crank off to a Magpul DVD.)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    out.gif

meh.png

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I don’t care what you wear to train in, be it at the range or other skills. But unless you’re willing to take scalps with a tomahawk and/or drink blood out of a commie skull with me, don’t even bother to come hang at my training.

(Well, except maybe flip flops. Dudes who wear flip flops to the range are straight douche-Chads who are just doin’ it for the Gram. F*ck douche-Chads and F*ck flip flops. Go over in the corner and eat your Twinkie while you crank off to a Magpul DVD.)
    THERE’S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FLIP FLOPS AND SANDALS!!!

I mean, I haven’t been doing the blood from a skull thing since covid, but other than that....

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    THERE’S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FLIP FLOPS AND SANDALS!!!

I mean, I haven’t been doing the blood from a skull thing since covid, but other than that....
    I see dark humor is rare a trait these days....

Sandals are considered “tactical” if they have a strap around the back. Like my tactical thong. It has shoulder straps.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    How do you train taking scalps and drinking blood from commie skulls?

Have you even looked at the price of commie skulls in todays market?! Hell you would be better off trying to find reasonably priced ammo over commie skulls.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

Smiling as he sharpens his RMJ Shrike.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Have you even looked at the price of commie skulls in todays market?! Hell you would be better off trying to find reasonably priced ammo over commie skulls.
    Oh, no that’s the easy part. All you have to do is find one walking down the street. They’re usually found walking in a stupor with their face buried in their phone, and they’re really easy to spot with some outlandish color of hair or oversized 1980s plastic glasses. Most of the time wearing some sort of Bernie/Biden/Antifa/BLM/ MomsDemandAction shirt and holding a Starbucks cup. All you have to do is either layout a trail of patchouli or UBI checks and then snatch them by the nose ring, ear plug or pink hat.

They’re a dime a dozen in Naptown.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

Uhhh no, there are plenty of Commie skulls, especially in D.C. and many metropolitan areas. Law of supply and demand; haven't priced them recently but with the supply at a national high they should be getting cheap.

Top Bottom