• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    So you hop on a gun forum in the "tactics and training" section to tell people if they train with plate carriers then they're just playing Rambo. If we want to be serious then we should all train like you with our EDC in street clothes. Ok got it.
    Actually, was referring to these type of folks. I myself am overweight and would look like this in Tacticool gear. So am trying to understand the mindset of the folks who have never been in the military and should know they aren't operator material in the first place.
    unnamed.jpg

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Actually, was referring to these type of folks. I myself am overweight and would look like this in Tacticool gear. So am trying to understand the mindset of the folks who have never been in the military and should know they aren't operator material in the first place.
    View attachment 119785
    Who cares what people think. Dive in head first man. Do what makes you happy. That guy knows he's fat and may look like a fool to some people but he probably doesn't care. That's the beauty of it.
    And for the record I think ol Dunkin Donuts could cover my 6 anyday!
    :cool: :laugh6:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Instead of a plate carrier or tac vest I bought a shirt and collar like priests wear. Who's going to mess with a priest. No one. So when society collapses I'll be Rev. FMJ.

Careful with that - Some of us Protestants might take this opportunity to get some revenge. :laugh:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Is it still okay to wear my Seal Team 13 gear at the range if I’m shooting a video for my Instagram or YouTube page? I don’t point the camera down range so people don’t see all the misses. As long as I look really fast and robotic in my movements, people will see I’m an operator.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Is it still okay to wear my Seal Team 13 gear at the range if I’m shooting a video for my Instagram or YouTube page? I don’t point the camera down range so people don’t see all the misses. As long as I look really fast and robotic in my movements, people will see I’m an operator.
    By “Seal Team” do you mean the fighting kind or barking kind??

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Don't forget the cut shot of all your rounds hitting the bullseye

Top Bottom