• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flight567

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    US
    I wear one around the house sometimes. During classes I'll occasionally wear mine. It all depends on the purpose of the class or what I'm trying to get done. Some days I'll hit the range wearing a wife beater shirt, my kit, sweats, and flip flops. That's what I'll probably put on in the case the someone breaks into my house. I sleep in the swears and shirt, the kit stays stashed next to my bed.

For most of the ccw classes I run i wear a t shirt and cargo pants and maybe a fanny pack (which has my medic gear in it). Or maybe a button down; like a flannel depending on weather and how I'm feeling.

Some days I just feel like LARPing. I'll hit the airsoft field (at the moment a few friends and I partake in nerf battles moreso than airsoft, mostly based on the cost of all the gear) wearing my kit. Carrier, belt, fanny pack worn as a dangler... the whole bit. I do that because It keeps me familiar with the stresses of moving with that weight and constriction on my body. It's also just fun. "Shooting" moving and communicating as a group, sometimes getting some of our "trained" butts kicked by some 12 year old who is just running around having fun. And most people who are playing with us, really enjoy playing against us. It adds a challenge, and a little humor to see a group of grown dudes in kit running around with nerft blasters on.

I think that as long as you don't take it too seriously it can be fun. It's also a workout, wearing 35#+- ,depending on water, and running around. Whether it's just doing the dishes and laundry. Or playing nerf LARP man.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom