• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I would assume an FFL Type 06 for manufacturing?

Selling remanufactured ammunition.

ATF? Not sure?

That's why I'm asking. Just in a
    less paranoid manner.
    Well, ok, I don’t know anything about FFL types, and I guess I don’t want to.
    Lots of people reload, no one is considered a manufacturer just because they reload for themselves.

But as was stated above, I wouldn’t buy or sell any reloads. But certainly not for FFL reasons.

Jodyrocks96

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Well, ok, I don’t know anything about FFL types, and I guess I don’t want to.
    Lots of people reload, no one is considered a manufacturer just because they reload for themselves.

But as was stated above, I wouldn’t buy or sell any reloads. But certainly not for FFL reasons.
    Some people and businesses go out of their way to get that license and learn the industry for a reason. If someone took the time to learn that trade and they were able to legally sell me reloads I believe I would use them fearlessly. What's the difference in buying from an individual with 5+ years experience and a bullet repacked by an online remanufacturing organization ? Eg. Freedumunitions
    Green country
    Buffalo cartridge

Jodyrocks96

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2021
    Indianapolis
    You ask some odd questions in interesting ways, my friend.

It's almost as if it were bait of some sort?

:hooked:
    :scratch:

Have you attempted trying the search function to see if this issue has been discussed before? I can assure you it has...
    I always research first. It hasn't been brought up within a year per the search function and filter. Why would this even be considered bait? Just asking questions that I don't fully understand.

Comments like that make me question whether I should be posting at all. A simple yes it's legal or no would suffice.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I always research first. It hasn't been brought up within a year per the search function and filter. Why would this even be considered bait? Just asking questions that I don't fully understand.

Comments like that make me question whether I should be posting at all. A simple yes it's legal or no would suffice.

Interesting that you would only look back a year. If there is nothing posted on the subject in the past year, wouldn't one guess that nothing has changed? Thus a search further back would be warranted?

Jodyrocks96

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Interesting that you would only look back a year. If there is nothing posted on the subject in the past year, wouldn't one guess that nothing has changed? Thus a search further back would be warranted?
    I looked back to 2017 still didnt see anything. Thanks for the help! I found my answer from another helpful member of this wonderful community. Good day!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I looked back to 2017 still didnt see anything. Thanks for the help! I found my answer from another helpful member of this wonderful community. Good day!
    giphy.gif

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    A simple yes it's legal or no would suffice.
    if I tell you I think it’s legal because I just don’t know otherwise and don’t care to learn otherwise, but someone else tells you no, how are you ahead asking the general public on a forum?
    You end up believing what you were predisposed to believe anyway.
    We’re opinioers, not lawyers, mostly.

C1808351-686D-4C02-8CAB-816B1D3BE841.jpeg

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I have a box of reloaded 9mm that a relative gave me for a birthday present many many years ago. It remains packed far away, untouched. I love the guy.....BUT......

Jodyrocks96

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2021
    Indianapolis
    if I tell you I think it’s legal because I just don’t know otherwise and don’t care to learn otherwise, but someone else tells you no, how are you ahead asking the general public on a forum?
    You end up believing what you were predisposed to believe anyway.
    We’re opinioers, not lawyers, mostly.

View attachment 183767
    I am sure there are clear laws against accepting payment for reman ammo when you have no FFL type 06. Simply put, is trading of equal value considered the same as selling in terms of legality. Not really any need for opinion here. I was looking for someone to have direct knowledge or experience.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom