• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I finally went to bed about 930 this morning, woke about noon.. sat up and went back to sleep. Got up about 4. Seen the last 1 in 2017 thru my welding helmet.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Drove to Marion and watched with my wife. 2 minutes. Glasses came off and I shouted and embarrassed my wife in an almost empty parking lot. A 99.9 % eclipse ain’t worth a plug nickel. This total one was worth $1 Trillion dollars. I never expected this, greatest thing I ever saw. We were waiting for Jesus to step out and return. Incrediable.
    I concur.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I finally went to bed about 930 this morning, woke about noon.. sat up and went back to sleep. Got up about 4. Seen the last 1 in 2017 thru my welding helmet.
    Saw 2017 through welding helmet at work also. Until you see one without your helmet you have no ideal what you missed. The difference is like being blind vs having eyesight.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I watched from the parking lot of a customer's business in Cleveland. I was there anyway and they had spare glasses......Big Woop?
    Cool but I wouldn't travel far to see another. I will be dead by the time the next one comes anyway. One eerie thing was how all the traffic just disappeared

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    View attachment 345550

Very cool! An experience you can take to the grave, and a reminder of the magnificence the Creator made for our pleasure.

Now, I was promised the earth would be ripped asunder by the combined gravitational forces of sun and moon.

Oh, and zombies. Where the h*** are the zombies? I mean I got the kit down and everything! I was supposed to have to fight off the zombie horde after the sun went out. I'm disappointed. Feel a little cheated to be honest.
    My apologies sir.
    Not really knowing what to expect, I grabbed an extra 50 mags. I may have taken over my limit of zombies.

Next time this happens, they’re yours, I promise. :)

Top Bottom