• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    It has been a major bust so far around here. Several places were offering camping and 1or 2 people showed up. The place my son races motocross had several bands playing every night, 6 food trucks, and tons of camping all weekend. When we left Saturday after his races, I think there were 4 campers and a tent. The bands were basically playing for an empty grass field.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    It has been a major bust so far around here. Several places were offering camping and 1or 2 people showed up. The place my son races motocross had several bands playing every night, 6 food trucks, and tons of camping all weekend. When we left Saturday after his races, I think there were 4 campers and a tent. The bands were basically playing for an empty grass field.
    Yep. They were telling us there was going to be bumper-to-bumper traffic all day, and standstill traffic jams all along the highway by afternoon. I just glanced out and don't see a single car on the highway at the moment. Traffic actually looks lighter than a typical Monday morning, from my view.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    All is quiet down here we are to far off the beaten path for travelers.

I have a Bible ready for the end of the world I will repent at the last second.

Got my shotgun ready and the MCX is handy just in case of a zombie apocalypse.

Considering if I should start drinking beer so I can get a “eclipse“ buzz on.

Wife is considering calling the VA hotline she thinks I have lost it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I figured Michael's or Schwarz's parking lots on 37 would have some folks watching the sky....We're 99.4 totality here in town and that's good enough for me and the brisket I've got smoking....

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    What is it with all you part timers not working? I'm sitting here in a windowless concrete and steel box inside another windowless concrete and steel concrete box.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis

Your gonna need a beltfed if all these extra people turn into zombies!

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Traffic alert just came up, I-65 at a crawl, SR-38 stopped. 231 at a stand still. US-52 at a crawl.

Last min. travelers I guess.

Top Bottom