• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Holy cow guys! I am glad you all are alright. We were hit in 2001. I know what it's like. We had 10 trees down and lost our pool & my 68 Camaro was crushed. But most importantly my house and family were untoouched. What a mess. I feel for you guys in the path.

Prayers going out for the duration.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Le rev salon a block away from home had the garage - rear area of the building leveled... Maybe the house behind it too I could not see for sure.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    We got herded into the "take cover" area where I work near Michigan and 71st. Nothing happened and I didn't even get to look outside to see the funnel cloud.

herded students (college) to lowest level of a building .. Gave us a all clear it was headed north Upland.. Right at my house. So i flew home Never drove thru anything like that.. Wow. Rotation over me corn going in circles.. White rain ,branches flying. Then nothing.. Git home wife and the fur kids in the basement. That's when I found out a tornado touched down right where I drove thru. Light damage at home ..

I got to participate in the herding of a 5 floor professional building into the lowest level (it's not really a basement, kind of halfway). Took about 20 minutes, people are so much like sheep, they had plenty of hallway to spread around the floor but of course they massed around the stairwell door that they exited from..

It was like 11:30 Saturday at the 1500.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    We got herded into the "take cover" area where I work near Michigan and 71st. Nothing happened and I didn't even get to look outside to see the funnel cloud.

Did kabobs tonight... I cheated and picked them up ready to cook from Kroger.
    Steak and chicken. Strawberry shortcake for desert. My youngests birthday. Happy Birthday!
    Happy Birthday mini printcraft!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Just got a text from my friend. "Still alive and at work. I've got to go, we've got cows." Sounds like he's good for the night.

Looks like it's my turn now. Delaware County just went to a tornado warning and I'm right next to them, headed our way.

Last edited:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Howard County got hit by 5 seperate tornados. Disaster Declaration has been declared. Kokomo schools are closed tomorrow.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Have any of you guys started looting now that we can rationalize it as we have had a weather disaster?

I forgot to loot, but I did pick up an empty Red Bull can in front of the coffee shoppe this morning.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I thought we could make it a group effort.. loot - shoot - a few details to work out but I think being spontaneous a just do it! Can we meet a printcraft's house? No hurry Kokomo is big enough so all the looting cant be done in one afternoon. I heard Starbucks has a new rainwater coffee that so good...must try when a long day of looting and shooting is done:rolleyes:
    Seriously though I think the looter would make great targets.. How about folks go lend a hand to help and not themselves.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    If any members need cleanup help, I can be of assistance with a large 95cc chainsaw. It's not everyday I get the chance to cut big wood and I'm guessing they will be sold out up there.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I thought we could make it a group effort.. loot - shoot - a few details to work out but I think being spontaneous a just do it! Can we meet a printcraft's house? No hurry Kokomo is big enough so all the looting cant be done in one afternoon. I heard Starbucks has a new rainwater coffee that so good...must try when a long day of looting and shooting is done:rolleyes:
    Seriously though I think the looter would make great targets.. How about folks go lend a hand to help and not themselves.
    Sounds like a bad country song, "Loot, Shoot, and Boogie"?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Have any of you guys started looting now that we can rationalize it as we have had a weather disaster?

I forgot to loot, but I did pick up an empty Red Bull can in front of the coffee shoppe this morning.

Someone decided to break into my father in law's house last night.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    He died a few weeks ago, so the house is empty. It kind of sucks because the alarm went off at 9:00 pm and we had the cops dispatched and met them there. They said they were chasing false alarms all night, so we ignored it when we got the call at 3am. The thieves didn't get much, just a small TV, but my wife is upset.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Cedar Crest subdivision in Kokomo hit hard again. State police at the entry roads last night carding anyone that wanted in there - looked like they were only letting people that could prove they lived there into the area. Good for them!

Top Bottom