• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    With the tornado that went through our neighbors to the south this week , is anyone going down to help? I thought about volunteering myself. I have been looking online trying to figure out the best way to volunteer. I wouldnt mind taking some tooks and my chainsaw and helping out.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I've been considering this as well...

Not sure if Red Cross is just taking anybody willing to help, or just those already trained to help.

Red Cross - MUST BE VAXXED

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have done tornado relieve with Samaritan's Purse. A Christian base relief group run by Franklin Graham, Billy's son. Pretty sure they have already set up to help. Google them and look for the worksite.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    I ended up taking some donations down there and volunteering in the Mayfield area. It is a real mess down there. They are going to need help for a long time.
    Sorry to pry, but could you possibly elaborate a little as to how you went about this? I’m ‘free’ tomorrow and on Christmas because I don’t have any family/friends here in Indiana and would like to help out. I was going to help for the first few days, but was told that I would probably be in the way down there.

USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    I met up with my neighbor and another friend he knows that lives down there. We were signed up with 8 Days Of Hope. They are a Christian based relief group. They are taking a break for Christmas, but will have a schedule on their website for their next volunteer days.

Top Bottom