• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I never watch this show, but I caught the very beginning of it because it followed the Chiefs vs. Bills game. It opened with the following question:

“What would you do if America was invaded by a foreign army? If you weren’t among the dead or wounded, would you join the refugees or the resistance?”. Of course, they’re getting ready air a piece about the courageous Ukrainians that are resisting the Russians. The same ones we send weapons to while our own government tries to disarm us. So my immediate mental answer to the question was:

“That depends on how successful our own government is at disarming us before it could happen”.

Maybe I’m having a bad day because the Colts lost, but it pissed me off.

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Notify Canada they're getting 160M Blue State refugees...unless the invaders promise free health care/student loan cancellation/universal basic income - in which case, "Kewel - eff democracy!"

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I watched the first part as well. It’s amazing at the amount of inconsistency and plain insanity that our government shows not only on the gun issue but so many other topics as well. There are so many double standards and reversal in logic displayed by the idiots in charge.
    Wolverines!!!!!!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It's because Congress took away Ukraine's gravy train and the end of Biden's little war adventure is coming fast. Of course the propaganda is getting turned up for a last ditch push to grab the money.

Still waiting on someone to explain to me how we spent far more than Russia's entirely military budget on stuff for Ukraine and still lost the war.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    It's because Congress took away Ukraine's gravy train and the end of Biden's little war adventure is coming fast. Of course the propaganda is getting turned up for a last ditch push to grab the money.

Still waiting on someone to explain to me how we spent far more than Russia's entirely military budget on stuff for Ukraine and still lost the war.
    1/2 of it came back to Joe's wallet.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    1/2 of it came back to Joe's wallet.
    Well we know about the FTX thing.

I think we're still waiting on the real answers for where, exactly, the stuff and the cash went. It's the most corrupt country on earth. It could go a LOT of places, given how many are feeding at that trough. My suspicion is the actual kickback to the US is relatively minimal, but they don't care because to them it's all funny money anyway. So what if printing a hundred billion only netted them a couple billion for the Democratic slush funds? It's all fake.

And I'm really curious about the hardware. Obviously a lot of it just got torched at the front line, but it's pretty easy to write off Stingers as expended/destroyed and then stash them away. Who's buying Javelins and Stingers from Ukrainian arms embezzlers, and what are they gonna be used for?

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Haven't watched 60 MInutes in Many years.
    IMO, we Are Being Invaded & fortunately it is Not Yet an "Oragnized" Army(just Terrorists).
    If you watch Video of the Critters coming in at our Southern Border, notice how many are NOT Hispanic(not from Mexico, Central or South America)!
    There are Invaders from all over the World.

Top Bottom