• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Ranger, those are really classy looking and full of awesome. But stop it! Its people like you that keep making my "Stuff I have to buy" list grow beyond control. :cool:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I don't know why exactly but I really like the hawks that have a spike on the back. I think I have just played to much Medal of Honor:D

Yep - I just whacked a gargoyle with my tactical hawk 2 missions ago...:rockwoot:

VoodooIndig.jpg

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Thread resurrection!:D

I rehandled a couple of my hawks this weekend, I used some short handles I found at a fair last year. I had to reshape them allot, especially the "Two Hawks" Handle. After I had them fitted I used a torch to get the blackened grain and applied Snow Seal while they were hot. Snow Seal is mostly bees wax and does a great job sealing the wood while leaving it feeling like wood after.

e7ffe282.jpg

556290da.jpg

ca0d0c47.jpg

563b6715.jpg

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Anyone scoop up the POF Tomahawk? They were on sale for $199 over the weekend

Oh, and 3-Year thread resurrection :rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That looks great DK! I need to start looking for some good wood to make some handles too. Mine are getting pretty beat up. What kind of wood did you use?

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    That looks great DK! I need to start looking for some good wood to make some handles too. Mine are getting pretty beat up. What kind of wood did you use?

Thanks Supr! It's a piece of that hickory tree that fell down by the Chop-In table. I'm sure I can dig up a piece for ya if you want to make a few, :thumbsup:

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Dd anybody see the show on TLC, History or Discovery a few years ago that featured Hawks? There was a guy making one that had a sharpened beard and handle. It was one piece steel handle. I have not been able to find it since I saw it on TV.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Dd anybody see the show on TLC, History or Discovery a few years ago that featured Hawks? There was a guy making one that had a sharpened beard and handle. It was one piece steel handle. I have not been able to find it since I saw it on TV.

It was Ryan Johnson, back then it was RMJ Forge

It's now RMJ Tactical, my first year at Blade I had to get one of his hawks, I've never once regretting getting my Eagle Talon. Arguable the toughest and best hawks out there

Elite Military Tactical Tomahawks | RMJ Tactical

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I used to have some ADCAP's that sat next to my Tomahawks. I'd love to get a BGM-109G, but I fear that they are out of production....

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It was Ryan Johnson, back then it was RMJ Forge

It's now RMJ Tactical, my first year at Blade I had to get one of his hawks, I've never once regretting getting my Eagle Talon. Arguable the toughest and best hawks out there

Elite Military Tactical Tomahawks | RMJ Tactical
    Blade 2014, Ryan had a Jenny Wren available ALL weekend, so as I went back late Sunday to add it to my collection, he had just sold it! So, til next Blade, my Shrike has no friends! Gotta dig out a picture now!

Last edited:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Blade 2014, Ryan had a Jenny Wren available ALL weekend, so as I went back late Sunday to add it to my collection, he had just sold it! So, til next Blade, my Shrike has no friends! Gotta dig out a picture now!

I'm trying to figure out what to sell to buy that Little Bird...that thing is cute

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom