1,000 yards out

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy

Does anybody have any information on where this tribe of cannibals is located today?

If they liked the uncle, they might like the nephew.
    They probably all died from food poisoning

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

Perhaps you should go to some country where ramadan is a way of life...

You want freedom... or to be treated like a piece of livestock?

Here... you have the freedom to get a job, get your own place, and do ramadan however you like, and BUY... as in "with your own hard earned money"... the food you prefer.

Can't have it both ways lady.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    These people need to go the hell back to their own ****ing country, like yesterday if not sooner
    Yes, why on earth are we letting these people from Africa in this country let alone feeding them. If they are leaving their own country for asylum they are supposed to file for that in the first country they enter. Oh yes when I was growing up I got to eat what was put on my plate or not eat so "Boo-hoo" to you. Jim.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    These people are either entitled to where the believe that society needs to cater to their every complaint, or they have to low of an IQ to understand how "freedom" works and any attempt to explain freedom to them will likely be like trying to explain basic economics to a box of river stones. Likely it's a little of both.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Nice try, if you compare car accident deaths per 100K it works out to about the same as gun deaths. Maybe we should change the graph to gun deaths per 100M rounds of ammunition fired or something. If you really want to do apples to apples, most automobile deaths are accidents so compare them to firearm accidental deaths which are almost nill.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Nice try, if you compare car accident deaths per 100K it works out to about the same as gun deaths. Maybe we should change the graph to gun deaths per 100M rounds of ammunition fired or something. If you really want to do apples to apples, most automobile deaths are accidents so compare them to firearm accidental deaths which are almost nill.
    That is a good point. I missed that. Classic misdirection to make a graph look how you want it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That is a good point. I missed that. Classic misdirection to make a graph look how you want it.
    No Way Wow GIF (GIF Image)

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Perhaps you should go to some country where ramadan is a way of life...

You want freedom... or to be treated like a piece of livestock?

Here... you have the freedom to get a job, get your own place, and do ramadan however you like, and BUY... as in "with your own hard earned money"... the food you prefer.

Can't have it both ways lady.
    If we have aliens from countries that cannot self rule this is what you get. The aliens do not have a sense of what our norms and customs are.

The concept of welfare in this country is for a helping hand not a way of life. If you have aliens from sh($*$hole countries you get a sh(#;:hole.

I have witnessed the third world is not a good place.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I wondered if anyone else caught that, reading is fundamental.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I learned early on that something as simple as changing the slope of the line can emphasis or hide a situation. ;)
    Indeed. 'Careful' selection of the units for the X and Y axes can make the line or curve look just about any way you want

I'm always skeptical of the use of percentages, also. Going from 1.2/1000 to 1.6/1000 can be played as '... a 33% increase in [whatever]

Top Bottom