• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    There are folks without kids who pay taxes to fund public schools. If you ask, I think you'll find they like the idea of an educated population more than the burden of the taxes.

You may find some that like the idea of theft and/or government indoctrination camps for our youth, but that's fairly irrelevant.

Theft and indoctrination are not prerequisites of education. Nice try.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    49976749.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Indiucky
    I will respond in native language
    You think the fellers from up north have enuf wood put upFer the winter storm that might hit in abouts November?
    I can't says fore sure it will be bad but the wooly worms have a thick coat this year.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There are folks without kids who pay taxes to fund public schools. If you ask, I think you'll find they like the idea of an educated population more than the burden of the taxes.

Who could claim public school products are educated? Government schools are doing a miserable job.

Some of us like the idea of an educated populace so much that we pay the taxes and then find better ways to educate our children. To those of you with kids in the public schools, you're welcome.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Indiucky
    I will respond in native language
    You think the fellers from up north have enuf wood put upFer the winter storm that might hit in abouts November?
    I can't says fore sure it will be bad but the wooly worms have a thick coat this year.

Naw...Them thar canucks up thar aint gotta clew 'bout no werms lessen they's pickin' 'em outta cur dawgs stool....Ya ever notise howz tha further a Hoosier gets frum the river the dumber theyz talk?

Weun's r lucky bein so closen to Caintuck...keeps us edumacated on tha finer thangs....Like likker an' pickin' out tha best gal cuzzin's (second cuzzins only...We ARE not from Wes Virginny!!!) at tha family reuninions....

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I think I'm going to just go ahead and Denny this thing.

Here's the deal. If you posted descriptions and all kinds of articles and theories and warnings about the wetness of water, how do you think people would respond? What you're saying is already so well known and obvious that it actually comes off as you supporting Hillary. You post these things as if you're the first person to discover the corruption behind Hillary. Yeah. We know that. Among other things, what else would be discussed extensively a Gun Forum's political section?

You act like we're all blind and you need to get us to see something. Before you post all this stuff, why not just read the threads about all that. See where people are at on the subject. And then maybe reply to some stuff. And then when you know where we're all at, go ahead. Jump in where you think something else needs said.

He's obviously on his race to 50 so he doesn't know how this forum works.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So in less than two days I have been warned of the fourm rules, threatened with arrest, implied that I was rasist.
    Tolerant bunch of guys

Then basically told if you haven't been here a long time don't start a post and all this information is well known and in other post.
    I did not see another thread about if HRC wins?

I should be considered the OPFOR on INGO. I could donate the SOROS money?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So in less than two days I have been warned of the fourm rules, threatened with arrest, implied that I was rasist.
    Tolerant bunch of guys

Then basically told if you haven't been here a long time don't start a post and all this information is well known and in other post.

Yep...I love this place....It looks like you are getting it as well....Enjoy yourself...It's just the internet...Consider everything you mentioned a badge of honor and as you you climb up the ladder realize you are hanging with the coolest nerds to ever invade the internet...

We've even got tshirts...Thanks for posting this...For a minute there I thought you let the internet butt hurt you.....OUCH!!!:)

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Tolerant bunch of guys

If you're not bleeding, you're not having fun. Jump in there! :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Tolerant bunch of guys

No man, it's really not a big thing. Just universal forum etiquette. 1) Probably a good idea to get a feel for the community before you decide to educate it. 2) the thread probably would have gone over very well if it were titled, "what if HRC wins?", and then not posted "water is wet" type posts.

It's not an issue of tolerance. It's an issue of experience with various trolls over the years. Don't sweat it, just get to know us. If you're not one of those trolls that we've experienced in the past, it'll be fine.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No man, it's really not a big thing. Just universal forum etiquette. 1) Probably a good idea to get a feel for the community before you decide to educate it. 2) the thread probably would have gone over very well if it were titled, "what if HRC wins?", and then not posted "water is wet" type posts.

It's not an issue of tolerance. It's an issue of experience with various trolls over the years. Don't sweat it, just get to know us. If you're not one of those trolls that we've experienced in the past, it'll be fine.

That's it Brad....I had the same thing happen when I first joined...It's like jumping in a cold pool...Ease your way in, get a feel for the water then splash away......

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Tolerant bunch of guys

Ever see a sheep wander into a pack of wolves?

Top Bottom