• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    This happened a lot. So many grandparents were blackmailed by their kids or in-laws…
    Our daughter and I are very similar in the “way” we think but complete opposites in what we think. Wife and son are opposite thinkers of us. I’m constantly telling my wife how to respond or not respond to her, because I understand how she thinks. This is what I would do, it’s what daughter will do. 30 years she has not learned tho honestly I don’t believe I’ve ever called one of these clown shows incorrectly. I’m no wizard, I just know me. As well as her. I won’t put up with her crap, it really comes down to who flinches first and it’s not going to be me. Daughter learned from the master, but didn’t learn everything.

I’m a little concerned that this daughter is going to be the one that takes care of us in our elderly years. She may get the final nail in the coffin!

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    I saw two hipsters at separate times today with heavy full beards wearing a T-shirt mask a half inch off their face from the beard pushing it out.

Tell me the science again?
    I’ve had a beard for 45 years. Length varies from stubble to an inch or so. What little I’ve worn a mask seemed pretty useless to everyone.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Our daughter and I are very similar in the “way” we think but complete opposites in what we think. Wife and son are opposite thinkers of us. I’m constantly telling my wife how to respond or not respond to her, because I understand how she thinks. This is what I would do, it’s what daughter will do. 30 years she has not learned tho honestly I don’t believe I’ve ever called one of these clown shows incorrectly. I’m no wizard, I just know me. As well as her. I won’t put up with her crap, it really comes down to who flinches first and it’s not going to be me. Daughter learned from the master, but didn’t learn everything.

I’m a little concerned that this daughter is going to be the one that takes care of us in our elderly years. She may get the final nail in the coffin!
    She’ll probably pick your nursing home

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    My wife and I were the same, she wearing a mask because our kook daughter was blackmailing her if she wanted to be able to see our grandson. The main reason we moved to NM. Meanwhile I haven’t worn a mask in 18 months, our daughter knew it, and I’m the person she hands grandson to as soon as she walks in the door? Really? I’m the only one who can see thru this?

I told my wife constantly it’s a power thing and as long as you give her the power she will use it. But, wife was afraid daughter would withhold privileges. NM second to last state to drop mask mandates and FINALLY wife says she’s done wearing them. So daughter plays the power card, no seeing grandson if you don’t mask whenever you leave the house, I said hold the line NOW!!! 6 days later daughter comes over with child and acts like nothing happened. Aren’t you glad you put up with this foolishness for 7 months?

Neither of us are vaxxed and never will be. I’ve worked my job every day for two years unvaxxed, but “you” should probably continue to hide in the closet, curled up in the fetal position. For safety.

Everything our .gov has told us about this has been a lie or untrue.
    I'm so sorry to hear this.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Wife and daughter took 7 month old grandson to the Albuquerque Zoo today. Had a very enjoyable time, no mention of masks, or anything related to Covid. Guess it’s over, just like that.

Wife did say approximately 1/4 of the people there were still wearing masks inside and outside. The brainwashing is strong here……

Daughter will NEVER ADMIT she was bamboozled on this. I know that because I wouldn’t either, unless my hand was forced.

We went thru this with Jesse Smollett, The Covington Kid, BLM, George Floyd, Kyle Rittenhouse and other similar issues. Always righteously offended on behalf of the “victims”, and then when the truth comes out, crickets. Funny thing is, she’s the picture of white privilege. And always wanting to spend other people’s money to solve problems she sees. But not her money! Young female urban professional. Exactly where the problem lies.

How long are you willing to be lied to by the .gov and media? How many times do they have to be proven wrong before they lose ALL credibility? Long long ago for me my friend.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This happened a lot. So many grandparents were blackmailed by their kids or in-laws…
    I have seen this as well. It was a point of intense debate with my daughter over seen the terrorists and eventually exploded into a war among us. It was killing us and the kids as well but we stood our ground and as the truth came out she got back on her meds and things are better now than ever between us. She has apologized and now looks on Gov. interference for what it is.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have seen this as well. It was a point of intense debate with my daughter over seen the terrorists and eventually exploded into a war among us. It was killing us and the kids as well but we stood our ground and as the truth came out she got back on her meds and things are better now than ever between us. She has apologized and now looks on Gov. interference for what it is.
    I am so glad you were able to work through it and the family stayed intact…

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Went out for breakfast with my girls yesterday. They both wore masks.

Youngest has worn them long before all this happened. I asked the oldest why and she said she has avoided getting sick all this time and only has a week or so left before she gets on the good insurance at work. She didn't want to tempt fate. It is a talisman and she agrees. After she gets full bennies at work she will rejoin society.

Tried talking to my sister a couple weeks ago about the fight over vaxes. Said I wanted to get together and hash it all out. Her response was a gritty what did I do now. I told her never mind. Maybe someday, but no intent now.

I did finally go in and talk thru it all with my father. He still wants me to get the shot but agreed somewhat to letting it go. Will see what transpires on the next visit.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It was insane for a while.
    This entire load of horse **** has caused far more damage than we will ever know.
    And I believe it was by design.
    I'm still stunned at how we've let something like this tear people apart. My wife and her best friend of 15+ years went radio silence because of this s***. They finally buried the hatchet this month.

I'll agree with everything except the last point - Sometimes bad things just happen.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well
    I'm still stunned at how we've let something like this tear people apart. My wife and her best friend of 15+ years went radio silence because of this s***. They finally buried the hatchet this month.

I'll agree with everything except the last point - Sometimes bad things just happen.
    yes, I agree but this was grabbed up by those in power and used to drive a wedge between us. I have had and seen so many friends and relatives part ways over all the insanity of the last 2 years. It has had a stacking effect on us all. I am seriously dismayed at loosing 2 of the last couple of years of my life and all the great things we used to do that are either just not there anymore or I am not able to do. They stole from me and mine and yes that was by design.
    I am glad your wife and her friend came back to be friends again. We are lost without those we love.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Just catching up with the thread…

Natural causes I suppose is the default assumption. It’s the position I’ve taken until the doubt has been removed. But now that well designed studies are coming out that makes the impact of masks on covid dubious, and confirms common sense, all the while the CDC is still recommending masks for small kids, and cherry-picking poorly designed studies that support masking kids, there’s not a lot of “natural cause” left to believe.

At this stage in the game, to believe mask mandates still advocated, are a natural response to the pandemic, you have to believe the CDC and other powers that be are complete idiots. And they’re not. I mean, I want to call them all kinds of mean names, but they have degrees and experience and are scientists credentialed with all kinds of trust-building letters behind their names.

So no, I don’t buy the last remaining non-nefarious possibility that they’re just too stupid to realize their recommended mask policies are foolish. I strongly suspect Fauci and the CDC **** knows.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well

yes, I agree but this was grabbed up by those in power and used to drive a wedge between us. I have had and seen so many friends and relatives part ways over all the insanity of the last 2 years. It has had a stacking effect on us all. I am seriously dismayed at loosing 2 of the last couple of years of my life and all the great things we used to do that are either just not there anymore or I am not able to do. They stole from me and mine and yes that was by design.
    I am glad your wife and her friend came back to be friends again. We are lost without those we love.
    That SNL skit was about a year or so late for skeptics. But then it would have triggered mainstreamers. Only now is the mainstream capable of seeing the truths humorously played out in that skit and integrating that thinking into their own.

***damn straight I think TPTB knew masks weren’t up to the claims but pushed the policies anyway.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom