• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Had friends send me this all over FB, funny how I been saying the same thing (in a more ignorant way) on FB since this all started. I just googled some stuff about viruses in the past and came up with the same conclusions as this guy. And I'm sure many others did also. Most people just want to be told what to do. Its simply was done to control and see how much they can control.....hey they won a election by it....why stop there.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Worse when MSM and the administration are implying or flat out saying that it's due to the unvaxxed. You got the jab and now you're dying, but somehow it the fault of a guy who decided he didn't want the jab. Blatantly trying to turn us against each other since most people are over the whole race issue.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    Here is all you need to know about the Left's agenda.
    Obamas birthday party without masks O.K.
    Tens of thousands of illegal aliens crossing the US border O.K. ((( Many Covid positive )))
    Lallapaloosa in Chicago O.K.

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally... Super spreader event !!! Bikers are going to kill everyone ! LOL

Why because it's in a red state !!!

This isn't about covid, this is about control !!!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Here is all you need to know about the Left's agenda.
    Obamas birthday party without masks O.K.
    Tens of thousands of illegal aliens crossing the US border O.K. ((( Many Covid positive )))
    Lallapaloosa in Chicago O.K.

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally... Super spreader event !!! Bikers are going to kill everyone ! LOL

Why because it's in a red state !!!

This isn't about covid, this is about control !!!
    Yup

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    753B8F1C-738E-4C74-BE6E-A2655F93166C.jpeg
    US puts Israel on the highest level travel restrictions. Israel is the most vaccinated country in the world.

I got called stupid for not taking a vaccine which they have no clue what it does and isn’t even a year old... Guess im stupid, cause you ain’t stickin that **** in my body.

Jack Daniels and swisher sweets only!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Anyone ever heard of mareks disease in chickens? Saw this the other day and just got around to reading it. Pretty interesting. https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...es-enhance-spread-of-deadlier-chicken-viruses

For those that don’t wanna read it, basically a virus in chickens that causes tumors all over the organs of the chicken. They made a vaccine for the chickens, but after introducing the vaccine for the chickens the virus really exploded, because the vaccinated ones could still spread the virus.

Almost as if we just let nature do it’s thing and didn’t ****ing interfere it would develop its own immunity. I dunno. I’m just a dumb redneck from mooresville.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    “This work may drive change in the way that vaccines are developed and tested, so that there is much greater emphasis on their ability to prevent infection and transmission, rather than only on their ability to prevent clinical disease,” says Joanne Devlin from the University of Melbourne. “I think that would be a positive step.”

Katherine Atkins from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine agrees. “While more theoretical work is now being conducted prior to vaccine roll-outs,” she says, researchers need to look beyond how vaccines curb epidemics. They must also consider “the long-term evolutionary consequences of new vaccine introduction.”

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Had friends send me this all over FB, funny how I been saying the same thing (in a more ignorant way) on FB since this all started. I just googled some stuff about viruses in the past and came up with the same conclusions as this guy. And I'm sure many others did also. Most people just want to be told what to do. Its simply was done to control and see how much they can control.....hey they won a election by it....why stop there.
    So, others (i.e. those with a different idea than you) are told what to do, but... when you say, "I got sent this on FB and I google..."

We all have influencers whether we admit or not, and control can be gained by telling people not to do something.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So, others (i.e. those with a different idea than you) are told what to do, but... when you say, "I got sent this on FB and I google..."

We all have influencers whether we admit or not, and control can be gained by telling people not to do something.

The hard part is determining what is truth, NPR isn't it...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Agreed, but if you can't figure out that masks are not about the virus and are all about control, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not sure how you can watch video evidence of the same people telling us that the masks are necessary get caught over and over again without them and still believe the masks have any value... :dunno:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Having different idea doesn't mean having totally different truths....some have no interest in finding truth let alone researching for themselves to find it. I use to watch CNN, then would watch FOX decades ago. It wasn't long until something wasn't right......research showed CNN was lying abut everything pretty much and at that time FOX was way more accurate....how did I find this out...research on my own to find truth, rather than just believing one or the other. I still meet people that 100% believe masks work and everybody should be wearing them......is that 100% the truth?......but don't let me influence you. On the other hand not sure I'm clear on what your saying in the first sentence....how is people sharing things on FB with me telling me what to do.....?

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Agreed, but if you can't figure out that masks are not about the virus and are all about control, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not sure how you can watch video evidence of the same people telling us that the masks are necessary get caught over and over again without them and still believe the masks have any value... :dunno:
    I guess we'll have disagree on the "control" part.

not worth arguing, IMHO.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I guess we'll have disagree on the "control" part.

not worth arguing, IMHO.
    Then what is it? What is it when politicians wear a mask on camera then take it off right after? They know it does nothing, otherwise they would wear it everywhere like they pass laws forcing others to do. So if it isn’t control, and it’s been proven to not work, what is it? I would really like an answer to that, so far, the ones advocating for wearing a mask have supplied none.

Top Bottom