• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BP84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2024
    Sunman
    If you plan on getting future NFA items, the electronic fingerprints are a good idea. Prevents having to schedule times with the local sheriff to get your prints done, and I can keep them on file for you for seamless future submissions.

Everything can be done remotely except the final pickup, but you're local enough that it's not an issue.
    Are these electronic fingerprints kept as an .EFT file?

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I have been thinking about suppressors more & more, I know it has been covered various areas but thought I would pose the question so it is relevant to the current timeline on approvals.

Probably going to do as an individual for now, might form a trust & start transfers there in the future but will cross that bridge later.

Paper fingerprint cards?

Electronic finterprint cards?

What is the order of things?

How much can be done remotely?

Thanks in advance

One problem I ran into regarding fingerprints - which likely isn't an issue for 95% of people is that the electronic submission for prints has a character limit on your name. You literally cannot submit fingerprints electronically if your name is too long. I don't remember their exact cutoff but I am pretty sure they count spaces as characters. My full name is 31 characters with spaces and if I recall correctly capitolarmory told me the cutoff was 30?

I should sue for discrimination. I wonder if I'd have a case lol.

BP84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2024
    Sunman
    That's interesting... I've never NOT used a CC. Though that may be because I bought things that were in stock vs. ordering.
    You can use a debit card but not a credit card. This was explained to me as you can’t use a credit card because the product has to be delivered in a certain amount of time and with a NFA approval, who knows when that’s going to happen.

BP84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2024
    Sunman
    I walked into Bobcat yesterday with cash in hand. They had an electronic kiosk, I had my phone which allowed me to do some basic online stuff, they had a laptop, which allowed me to do stuff that is hard to do on the phone, and half an hour later, I walked out, having completed everything as an individual including fingerprints. Now it’s just a wait for an email from the ATF.

They did require cash, as Kimball explained to me that the credit card company requires delivery of products within a certain time and they can’t guarantee that since the wait is beyond their control.
    How long did it take to get the docusign from SilencerShop?

Top Bottom