• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

Occupied
    Just had another friend and co-worker pass away.
    It happened right at work. He just dropped. He passed at the hospital of a.... heart attack.
    The guy was only in his 30's, has young children, and was a super nice guy.
    He was vaxxed, and he did it back when the threat of losing your job for being unvaxxed, and has been in the hospital since.
    So, he was jabbed more than once.

I'm tired of the ****ing gov doing everything they can think up, to kill us. If not the vax, it's train derailments, contaminated food, food shortages, and on and on.
    If they want to kill us, just ****ing do it and get it over with.
    This :poop: is ****ing obvious, yet... nevermind.

I have only one thing to say to these ****ing assholes destroying this country, and our way of life...

**** OFF!

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Sorry for your loss brother. I have a friend whos sister works in healthcare... She is a 100% vax Kool-Aid drinker. Both teenage children fully vaxxed and boosted. Really playing Russian roulette. You gotta keep the faith!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    True story. I got a flu shot for the first time in a long time In early January. 2 or 3 weeks later I was in the hospital with double pneumonia and Heart issues. With a side of a bacterial infection in my blood. When I got the shot I was in for a routine check up and deemed healthy. Coincidence?????? NOTE The picture below may seem disturbing and it should be
    Its me with the flu after my flu shot. I'm not saying dont get a flu shot some probably should. Just sharing my story.
    On a better note, I am recovering nicely and although it took alot out of me and I have a long way to go I have a new perspective on life. ........
    Sorry about your friend. It's hard to loose people for sure. If anyone does get the flu and it keeps getting worse don't assume it will go away. Especially if your over 50. Go see a doctor please..

Attachments

• 1000001560.jpg
      1000001560.jpg
      534.3 KB · Views: 27

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    For such a rare event it sure seems like everyone knows someone.

I wish like hell we'd all been proven to be paranoid refuseniks and morons. :( People who went along with it because their families needed to be fed don't deserve this.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Very glad I stayed away from the vax scam. I avoid the "flu shots" too.
    OP, you are in my prayers. Many of us share your sense of loss and grief.
    Big Red, you and I both brother, no VAX of any kind for me.
    The more they tell me I NEED something the faster I run the other way. I HAD a friend of over 50 years pass away 5 days after he got his first VAX in December of 2019.. Myocarditis was the cause and of course now we know this was no coincidence. Sad that he was so terrified by our Government of getting Covid that it cost him his life. I was already very skeptical about the VAX and his death put me in the "don't ever believe anything the bastards say" column.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sorry for your loss. It indeed sucks. So whats the over under for when people actually wake up and realize they've been played by the system? Ever?

I suspect I'll have grandkids as old as my kids are before that happens. And my kids are 13 and 15.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    0FQVyOG.jpg

Statistically 58.6% of Hoosiers are fully vaccinated. Once again I will ask why would the .gov have any interest in killing off tax payers.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    After my heart attack I did some poking around on CDC website. After digging found where it said aprox 20 out of 1 million will have blood clots in heart. I dont belive that number, out of my 60 co workers there have been 4 me inculded. The cardiac cath lab has been busy keeping us alive. I blame the vacine. Lperr sorry for your loss.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My condolences and I completely agree with you. Stuff is happening right in front of us and we're just letting it all slip away. We're going to wake up in something like the Hunger Games doing what we're told, living in squalor and just taking it. Ain't gonna be no chick with a bow come save us either.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    0FQVyOG.jpg

Statistically 58.6% of Hoosiers are fully vaccinated. Once again I will ask why would the .gov have any interest in killing off tax payers.
    Yeah your right never in history has our beloved .guv done things to its own citizenry … Tuskegee maybe it wasn’t DESIGNED to kill but maybe this was a way to fast track testing.

wow found this while looking maybe someday this vacks will make the list…

Lpherr

Occupied
    True story. I got a flu shot for the first time in a long time In early January. 2 or 3 weeks later I was in the hospital with double pneumonia and Heart issues. With a side of a bacterial infection in my blood. When I got the shot I was in for a routine check up and deemed healthy. Coincidence?????? NOTE The picture below may seem disturbing and it should be
    Its me with the flu after my flu shot. I'm not saying dont get a flu shot some probably should. Just sharing my story.
    On a better note, I am recovering nicely and although it took alot out of me and I have a long way to go I have a new perspective on life. ........
    Sorry about your friend. It's hard to loose people for sure. If anyone does get the flu and it keeps getting worse don't assume it will go away. Especially if your over 50. Go see a doctor please..
    I'm sorry this happened to you, but I'm glad you're recovering. I hope you recover fully and don't have any lasting effects.

Top Bottom