• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    As it always happens this time of year----gun shows everywhere-------My favorite/where I will be

TIPTON INDIANA GUN SHOW

Dealer set up Friday,15th, 3-8

Sat,16th,9-5 Sunday,17th,9-3

Admission is still 5.00 ---- Plenty of free parking

New manager-----new cooks--great food,good prices.

The show has two rooms------new room has great lighting,and new/clean restrooms...

tallend---I will have my INGO logo on

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    We just returned from the show. A few dealers had good prices on new guns. Friend found some 62grn PMC 5.56 ammo at $8 a box. I picked up a military history book for $5. Not crowded but a good turn-out.

For the Record - No crop dusting and the showers seem to be working in our part of the state.

DaveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Washington IN.
    I live in Southwest In, Plainville, But have a friend that lives near there. The one time that I was able to stop there, it was pretty decent.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I had a great day at the Tipton show today-----I made table rent,and I found "2" additions to my collection(T/C)------there were several new dealers(I had not seen them before)-------didnt see any INGO logos(I had mine on my hat)---------Steady crowd untill around 3 PM---------One fine gentleman came in,in cammo,smelling like "Buck Lure"--(Doe "P" to the uneducated)--glad he didnt take long to look at my tables .

See Ya'll Sunday

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    The Tipton show was a tad better than the Lafayette show. I was trying to do my job and buy items but the vendors were making it difficult by not pricing items fairly. Maybe they are just a little to attached to their stuff. I think one of my favorite things today was the $1000 Carcano.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    SLOOOOOW Day-----------had two more items(T/C) find thier way to my table,and a lead to several Contenders-----I helped to "Spread the Wealth" by buying something from 7 different dealers(that way they couldnt say they "didnt sell anything")------food was still great(grilled ham and cheese on wheat,cherry pie,coffee=6.50) -----....got most of my "stuff" packed before the trees started bending.----interesting drive home(strong winds)..........
    Thanks to all that stopped by and chat--------
    See ya'll in the Pheasant Field---------------or at the Tipton show in Feb.
    tallend

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I stopped by Tipton today. There wasn't a lot, but I almost pulled the trigger on a 12 ga o/u shotgun. I just don't quite know enough about them yet to know if it was a good deal or not. I took the owner's card and am going to do some research. I also saw a nice Browning Trap o/u including case that I thought was a good deal. I just didn't have that much with me.

Top Bottom