Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Here we go again.
    9-30 9am to 5pm
    10-1 9am to 3pm

I've really cut back on my gun shows this year.
    Can't pass this one up. Not looking to add to my addiction.
    I always see something interesting there.

Gun trader shows $5 admission. And as always, I pay to get in like everyone else.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Went about 11 or so. Seeing a few tables with Dillon stuff, die sets, swage tools, tool heads for 550 and SD, a complete 450 press. ($400) Not on one table but spread out.

Looks like Dan Wesson revolvers have settled in at $600ish. Saw more than a few Garands (all well over 1K.)
    As usual a pretty nice mix .

Guy right inside the door had a complete Colt 20 inch A2 upper for $500 asking. I wish I had checked to see if it was HBAR or Govt profile.
    I should have looked closer at the 03-A3 in the side room for $800 OBO barrel marked 1944.

Most importantly I found my last grail gun.
    Dan Wesson in .22. Very good shape.
    kgUuhtO.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Show was ok at best. Maybe all the good deals got scooped up yesterday. I think 70% of the show was antique guns that no one younger than my grandfather would ever buy. About everything was above gunbroker prices. Even saw a few new plain glocks @799. Looks like WASR's are going for 1499 at gun shows now. Tons and tons of knock off knives. I'm pretty sure one of the knife deals there was not actually aware that he was selling knockoff spyderco's.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Went about 11 or so. Seeing a few tables with Dillon stuff, die sets, swage tools, tool heads for 550 and SD, a complete 450 press. ($400) Not on one table but spread out.

Looks like Dan Wesson revolvers have settled in at $600ish. Saw more than a few Garands (all well over 1K.)
    As usual a pretty nice mix .

Guy right inside the door had a complete Colt 20 inch A2 upper for $500 asking. I wish I had checked to see if it was HBAR or Govt profile.
    I should have looked closer at the 03-A3 in the side room for $800 OBO barrel marked 1944.

Most importantly I found my last grail gun.
    Dan Wesson in .22. Very good shape.
    kgUuhtO.jpg
    I laughed at that 450 for $400.00
    It didnt even have any upgrades at all.

Talked to the man with the two Dillon swedgers for awhile, and the lady thats always in the back room when you turn left when walking in the door.
    She sometimes has some hard to find dies for cheap.
    I picked up a 450-550 conversion, a box of 200 Burger 17 cal 30 grainers for $30 bucks and a bag of LC match brass for $12 bucks..

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    I traded some EG AKM mags I got cheap for a Molot 45rd RPK74. I had a good time. Not any stellar AK deals, but historically they have been good on INGO.

Top Bottom