• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Depending on the angle death or go under the skin and ride the skull until it exits. You will also have to explain the GSR and stipling on the attackers head.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I had a guy do something like that to the side of my neck. He told me to close my eyes, and hit me lightly. It left no mark, but it made my head spin.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    I had a guy do something like that to the side of my neck. He told me to close my eyes, and hit me lightly. It left no mark, but it made my head spin.

We do that too, it is called the barrow receptor and regulates your blood pressure.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Maybe Tinman will way in with what he felt. Usually buckling of the knees and a bright white flash of light.

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm probably a bad example to use for this little experiment, as I've been hit once or twice before so I know what to expect.

To me, it was a quick little off balance feeling, and bit of a ring in my head if that makes sense. The eyes did want to close, had to fight them back, and it is definitely difficult to impossible to keep your head from popping back.

Remember guys, 1” 1 knuckle. It’s training not a fight. The point of the exercise is to demonstrate the effects of impact to certain places, like the Barrow Receptor, with light pressure. The effects with an impact tool, even one without “teeth”, would be definitely fight changing. That is if you’re skilled enough to capitalize on the opportunity.

Tinman….

Top Bottom