1,000 yards out

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    It has gotten crazy down there in Time Square. Ten years you could walk around and honestly not have to worry about thugs or being robbed.

I have no interest in going across the GW until New York gets a new mayor and regains control of the city.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It has gotten crazy down there in Time Square. Ten years you could walk around and honestly not have to worry about thugs or being robbed.

I have no interest in going across the GW until New York gets a new mayor and regains control of the city.
    Republicans need to stop saving liberal cities. No more "Rudys." Let them rot. It's not the GOP's job to periodically put up leaders to return Gothams back to some semblance of order.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

We could walk around daytime Times Square in the 80’s to get whippets and throwing stars w/o worrying about getting shot

Top Bottom