• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dingleberry

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 12, 2021
    Indiana
    My first question would be why aren't their parents aware of where they are? Put the parents in jail and the kids in juvy for a few days and the trend might end quickly.

You might be putting to much faith in someone's desire to be a good parent. While I wholeheartedly agree, this will likely have no effect. I can't tell you how many parents and their children I've seen arrested together.

The family that jails together.....stays together.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    not at attorney, but I can see a prosecutor asking you why you didn't just run away. Assuming you live alone. If you had a loved one inside I see no problem with it, though I think it's not sound strategy to leave them alone inside while you're outside.
    If you stayed in the house and even shot through the door I think you'd be good.
    Why would you assume I live alone?? I'll have you know that I'm quite a catch! :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Depends on how woke your DA is. Remember to say 'They came right at me'
    iu

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah there seems to be a dangerous trend of TikTok and YT morons pranking people and messing with them. Sooner or later, they will mess with the wrong person and their pranking days are over.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I hear bean bags out of a 12ga hurt like a sob. Circle around and unload them. That would fit the definition of law..
    Then they can sue you for assault. No thanks.

I have two 70lb german shepherds that are very vocal about unknown guests. If you are dumb enough to continue to try and come through that door with their voices being heard, I see no need for any more warnings. They didn't come her to play, they are serious.

Reactions: Mij

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Did anybody actually read the story.

From the prosecutor

First, a prank like this could result death or serious injury to the perpetrators because a reasonable homeowner, awakened in the middle of the night by what sounds like someone trying to break in, might conclude that he’s about to become the victim of a home invasion and arm himself.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yeah there seems to be a dangerous trend of TikTok and YT morons pranking people and messing with them. Sooner or later, they will mess with the wrong person and their pranking days are over.

Last edited:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Then they can sue you for assault. No thanks.

I have two 70lb german shepherds that are very vocal about unknown guests. If you are dumb enough to continue to try and come through that door with their voices being heard, I see no need for any more warnings. They didn't come her to play, they are serious.
    Yep, I’d just open the door. Now who’s pranking who???

Top Bottom