• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaddyFixSemi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Princeton, In
    So, if you were at the party, cc'ing, and I was oc'ing, and asked to leave, would you leave as well? would you disarm yourself and go back into the party? or would you keep quiet? Everyones been asking and waiting to hear.

As for consequences of open carry, as pointed out, people print, shirts open a little, so its not always 100% concealed. People in law enforcement and certain other occupations know how to spot concealed carry as well. So, then, if im that deputy, i can ask you to leave, since you are scaring the sheep by concealed carrying? What are you going to do then? Stand up to the Law Enforcement Officer and debate with him? Yep, that sounds like a great plan. Thanks for playing, good luck in court when the time comes.

He did answer...

If you don't like the consequences of open carry than you shouldn't open carry, as for me I would have CC'ed and never had a problem.

that's right there is his answer.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I see that once again some members have allowed themselves to get all riled up by the few usual OC/CC pot stirrers. :popcorn:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    He did answer...

that's right there is his answer.

Still didnt say if you or i had to disarm, if he would join us, or hide in the corner and pretend it didnt happen. :sheep:
    Whatever his answer is, DaddyFixSemi, you did the only right thing in my eyes. Good job for standing up for your rights, although you had to leave early. Here is someone that disarmed, and what she had to live with, for following the law at the time. She has since made the law change for Texas.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis[/ame]

Top Bottom