• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009

Again, it is not an "illegal immigrant" you ******* piece of **** "editor". It is an ILLEGAL ALIEN.
    I fn hate these illegal aliens. Hate them. We had ssg garcia who was a legal immigrant in my unit back in 04. He died in Iraq while serving our country and trying to get his citizenship the right legal way. I hate all these damn invaders. I don't care what country they come from. Mexico, Russia, any country in Africa or hell even Canada. They need deported and kicked back
    Then all the damn commies that are here need to be booted as well

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I fn hate these illegal aliens. Hate them. We had ssg garcia who was a legal immigrant in my unit back in 04. He died in Iraq while serving our country and trying to get his citizenship the right legal way. I hate all these damn invaders. I don't care what country they come from. Mexico, Russia, any country in Africa or hell even Canada. They need deported and kicked back
    Then all the damn commies that are here need to be booted as well

It is indeed a big "**** you" to legal immigrants.

Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy
    I don’t think he is either, just that to be a part of America you need to speak the only language of the country, not that they cannot utter their original language…
    When Immigrants flooded through Ellis Island ,New York at the turn of the last century, they had to have a documented trade or work skill that would contribute to society. Their first priority was to learn English, especially their children as they understood that was the key to advancement in their new land.
    Unfortunately, I don't think "assimilation" matters among our current crop of "asylum seekers".

Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy

Again, it is not an "illegal immigrant" you ******* piece of **** "editor". It is an ILLEGAL ALIEN.
    RIP Laken Riley.......her funeral was held in Georgia on Friday and NOT ONE Network newscast had 1 minute of coverage. Absolutely Despicable considering "George" had 3 funerals with live coverage over a weeks time.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    RIP Laken Riley.......her funeral was held in Georgia on Friday and NOT ONE Network newscast had 1 minute of coverage. Absolutely Despicable considering "George" had 3 funerals with live coverage over a weeks time.
    And St George was a drug abusing criminal...but you know, it's the bull **** narrative that matters

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When Immigrants flooded through Ellis Island ,New York at the turn of the last century, they had to have a documented trade or work skill that would contribute to society. Their first priority was to learn English, especially their children as they understood that was the key to advancement in their new land.
    Unfortunately, I don't think "assimilation" matters among our current crop of "asylum seekers".
    In addition, there was no welfare or government housing programs. They could only hope for a fair shake to make it on their own labor. Now everyone that gets here puts their hand out, not to shake but to get free welfare and housing.

I believe the lefty handout programs are what make most people come illegally. If you don't want any more fish, quit throwing out bait.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I was fondly remembering the storyline of "Soylent Green", especially the descriptions of the processing, manufacturing, and packaging facilities, when the thought crossed my mind......would this make a good business model for illegal immigrant shelters, in sanctuary cities?

A small investment in a dilapidated meat rendering plant, and some flashy advertising, and I think we'd be up and running.

I suppose I could be dissuaded from this, but it seems legit.

Also, we could tweak the final product until Asian Carp find it irresistible, then use it to bait those big f***ers out of our waterways.
    I mean....we all know that each one of them is equipped with cameras, and uplink transmitters, and are only here to spy on us.
    Maybe we could pull off a reverse Pied Piper scheme, on an oceanic scale, and lead 'em all back to China, where they came from....like the virus.

Join me again soon, for more inspired and comforting proposals.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Top Bottom