• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    To be fair the headline is a bit misleading. This is an unintended result of Obamacare, it's not like .gov will give businesses an extra $3,000 for every illegal they hire.

Basically since they aren't eligible to get healthcare benefits, the business won't be hit with a $3,000 penalty for not offering it to them.

Will that be enough to prompt more businesses to hire illegals? I don't know. Time will tell.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Exactly right, the business wont be hit with the penalty, so in fact they are saving the 3k because otherwise they would be forced to pay it. So yes this will be an incentive to hire illegals, and we already know obama wont deport illegals, so what would you do as a business owner in this terrible economy? Save every buck you can. This is all by design, they know exactly what they are doing and they know exactly what people will do for money.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Exactly right, the business wont be hit with the penalty, so in fact they are saving the 3k because otherwise they would be forced to pay it. So yes this will be an incentive to hire illegals, and we already know obama wont deport illegals, so what would you do as a business owner in this terrible economy? Save every buck you can. This is all by design, they know exactly what they are doing and they know exactly what people will do for money.

And he's just getting started. The next two years will be nothing but 'in your face' from this narcissistic little prick. Psychologically he's nothing more than a child in a mans body, he will continue to throw these temper tantrums.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    they know exactly what they are doing

In general, I agree with you zippy... right up until you had to go and say the above. I have NEVER known Congress to actually know what they're doing. Remember the "pass it to find out what's in it" mentality--which I'm sure applies to more than just obummercare. I'm sure the demorats will actively work to keep illegals around so they can then vote (legally or illegally, I don't think they actually care) for these same d-rats. But accusing them of actually knowing what they're doing takes a side trip into the surreal.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    In general, I agree with you zippy... right up until you had to go and say the above. I have NEVER known Congress to actually know what they're doing. Remember the "pass it to find out what's in it" mentality--which I'm sure applies to more than just obummercare. I'm sure the demorats will actively work to keep illegals around so they can then vote (legally or illegally, I don't think they actually care) for these same d-rats. But accusing them of actually knowing what they're doing takes a side trip into the surreal.

I contend we entered the surreal 6 years ago.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    To be fair the headline is a bit misleading. This is an unintended result of Obamacare, it's not like .gov will give businesses an extra $3,000 for every illegal they hire.

Basically since they aren't eligible to get healthcare benefits, the business won't be hit with a $3,000 penalty for not offering it to them.

Will that be enough to prompt more businesses to hire illegals? I don't know. Time will tell.
    I'm sorry, but I have a tough time believing that this is unintentional. This legislation was one of the POTUS's signature pieces of legislation, so was his plan for relief for illegal immigrants

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    I'm sorry, but I have a tough time believing that this is unintentional. This legislation was one of the POTUS's signature pieces of legislation, so was his plan for relief for illegal immigrants

Another example of his redistribution mindset, take from the productive and give it to the nonproductive. I'll say it again, he's only getting started, he has two more years to punish the producers in society. He is a bitter angry child, with no one to tell him NO.

Top Bottom