• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Maybe he really does agree with the "FJB" sentiment that goes along with the "let's go Brandon" statements. He's just in too deep and can't get out of the machine that is moving around him. Maybe he hates the choices that are being made "by him" but can't do anything to stop it.

Maybe...

Maybe.

Alternatively, maybe he is a worthless piece of ****.

I'll go with he is a worthless piece of ****.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just wondering How much Jill hates him to put him through this charade?
    Its more like how much she loves this gravy train to keep it moving at all costs. You honestly think she could be this financially successful, connected, and powerful without him?

Same reason the Clintons stayed together.

I put her right up there with the adult kid that doesnt report mom's passing so he can continue to cash her social security checks. She's doing the same, but in a more "weekend at bernies" sense; prop him up and make him look useful to keep the power and cash flowing.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    She is living large, she'll be protected for the rest of her life, and will undoubtedly be further enriched by her time in the white house. She is a creature of the swamp and would sell her own children, or use them, to have power, control power, and gather power and wealth to herself.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Maybe he really does agree with the "FJB" sentiment that goes along with the "let's go Brandon" statements. He's just in too deep and can't get out of the machine that is moving around him. Maybe he hates the choices that are being made "by him" but can't do anything to stop it.

Maybe...
    “J” man you are just too nice old friend.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    She is living large, she'll be protected for the rest of her life, and will undoubtedly be further enriched by her time in the white house. She is a creature of the swamp and would sell her own children, or use them, to have power, control power, and gather power and wealth to herself.
    As much as I disagree with your personality and delivery here, Ill gladly say We can agree on this common ground.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Maybe...
    Missed this until you were quoted.

I disagree wholeheartedly. Look at his career. He's been in office nearly Effectively my entire life. He was elected when I was 2 months old. I'll be 50 next September. :faint: I THINK longer than you have been alive. Ive watched him be a leftist liberal tool the entire time.

If you are correct its only because he is now too feeble and lost due to dementia/Alzheimer's to do anything about it. Kinda like the wrestler that wants to tap out, but unfortunately both his arms are pinned and he cant and has to wait for either the ref or unconsciousness to save him. Sad either way, really.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Missed this until you were quoted.

I disagree wholeheartedly. Look at his career. He's been in office nearly Effectively my entire life. He was elected when I was 2 months old. I'll be 50 next September. :faint: I THINK longer than you have been alive. Ive watched him be a leftist liberal tool the entire time.

If you are correct its only because he is now too feeble and lost due to dementia/Alzheimer's to do anything about it. Kinda like the wrestler that wants to tap out, but unfortunately both his arms are pinned and he cant and has to wait for either the ref or unconsciousness to save him. Sad either way, really.
    Oh I disagree with my post, too...but a boy can dream...it was posted on Christmas after all. Lol

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    My wife keeps saying it is abusive. Biden is obviously declining mentally. Whether that is a result of simply age, the strokes and brain injuries caused by them, years of drinking or other things. I don't know.

But wife feels these people who are "Joe Biden" should be arrested for elder abuse. I guess I agree.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I still fail to understand the vulgarity in the phrase "Let's go, Brandon".

It's a minced oath (to replace a phrase that actually contains vulgarity), so by definition it's not vulgar.

It's just like saying "Shut the front door!" in front of kids to avoid swearing.

:dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    And I am to believe this moron won an election without cheating?
    The truth is scarier than that.
    I believe he was fairly elected by a large group of people who believed he would be the best suitable candidate.

His campaign team did a good job hiding his mental state, with the help of journalists.
    That's technically not cheating.

I believe he election itself was fair, just not the campaign.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I believe he was fairly elected by a large group of people who believed he would be the best suitable candidate.

His campaign team did a good job hiding his mental state, with the help of journalists.

How do you get that sand out of your ears?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

So in a marquee matchup of two major players, HRC and Trump, both polarizing to the masses only amassed 128,838,342 votes.

While incumbent Trump and career politician Biden generated 155,485,078 votes four years later.

Suddenly over 26 million more voters cared to vote.

Tell me again just how 26 million more voters popped up that were not interested in voting in 2016…

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    So, the phrase has been labeled a vulgar insult. WTAF peoples. Who do these asshats think they are?
    This is the way of the left. Teardown traditional, institutions, and modes of behavior, then get their panties in a twist when their opponents finally adapt to the “new rules”. Of course they don’t give a rat’s ass about vulgarity, They’re just upset somebody has balls to openly oppose them with their own Alinsky tactics.

Top Bottom