• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

A father who identified himself as "Jared" spoke with the Bidens about his children, then, as the call ended, said, "Let's go, Brandon."

Biden responded by repeating the phrase. "Let's go, Brandon," he said. "I agree."

The catatonic old guy doesn't have a clue.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

A father who identified himself as "Jared" spoke with the Bidens about his children, then, as the call ended, said, "Let's go, Brandon."

Biden responded by repeating the phrase. "Let's go, Brandon," he said. "I agree."

So, the phrase has been labeled a vulgar insult. WTAF peoples. Who do these asshats think they are?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Political puppet is as political puppet does. In a way, I feel a little sorry for him, living such a miserable existence and not even knowing. Maybe he has known all his life and just accepted being a paid figurehead for others.

....or it could just be me feeling charitable during the holidays.;)

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Political puppet is as political puppet does. In a way, I feel a little sorry for him, living such a miserable existence and not even knowing. Maybe he has known all his life and just accepted being a paid figurehead for others.

You may be feeling charitable but you called it right.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

The comments to the ABC story are about as hypocritical and thin-skinned as they come.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The comments to the ABC story are about as hypocritical and thin-skinned as they come.
    THIS.
    "Trump is literally Hitler" "Trump is a fascist dictator" , "Not my president", etc. is A-OK every day of the week and 3x on Sundays.
    But "Lets Go Brandon"? Too far. :tantrum:

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side

Like a successful call girl: degrades himself, allows others to use him, and collects a nice payment.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Part of me feels sorry for him, I truly think he's going mental, or already in the mental degradation phase.

I'm still a bit confused on how he did pretty decent during debates (IMHO), I've heard theories, but can't believe his debate performances vs about every other performance.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Part of me feels sorry for him, I truly think he's going mental, or already in the mental degradation phase.

I'm still a bit confused on how he did pretty decent during debates (IMHO), I've heard theories, but can't believe his debate performances vs about every other performance.
    He's inconsistent. On a few occasions he manages to pull it off, the rest of the time he's an incoherent babbling idiot.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    He's battling dementia. They can pump him full of drugs that'll keep him cogent long enough for a public appearance but they still have to use cue cards to keep him on message and that's backfired a few times too when he reads the stage directions. But you can't keep these patients on meds too long or they cause more damaging side effects so his handlers have to ration how long they can keep him in front of cameras then he retires for a few weeks to recover. My grandfather is going through the same ordeal and he's in a secure nursing home. I can't tell you how many times I was driving all over the state looking for him because he drove somewhere and couldn't find his way home because nothing looked familiar because in his mind it's still 50 years ago. That's likely where Biden is, reliving his past and wondering why what he's seeing doesn't correspond to what he remembers so he's constantly a deer in headlights.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

The nut job *** wipe finally got something right.

Top Bottom