This current administration is hell bent on destroying our country as it now is.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Most people who are paying attention to what is going on in our government know that we are on the wrong path to making or even keeping America great again. The thing that I feel is holding us back from taking action is the question; is it deliberate or is it just plain incompetents.

Is Joe Biden running the show or is he just a bumbling front man for a more sinister group trying to drastically change and destroy America.

Since the stakes are so high and it is effecting everyone, the situation demands that we error on the side of the worst case senerio. In other words, if the enemy is at the door it would be foolish to believe their here for fun and games.

As one TV commercial says the clues are all around us.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Most people who are paying attention to what is going on in our government know that we are on the wrong path to making or even keeping America great again. The thing that I feel is holding us back from taking action is the question; is it deliberate or is it just plain incompetents.

Is Joe Biden running the show or is he just a bumbling front man for a more sinister group trying to drastically change and destroy America.

Since the stakes are so high and it is effecting everyone, the situation demands that we error on the side of the worst case senerio. In other words, if the enemy is at the door it would be foolish to believe their here for fun and games.

If the goal was to destroy America, is there a single thing that would be done differently than that which is being done?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Couple this with the fact that the election was stolen to begin with and there is little doubt.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    So, what's the game plan? Do we March on DC? Boycott something? Write congresscritters? Vote?
    I've been doing the last two for years now and I see no improvement.
    View attachment 202943
    It would appear at this point that we wait and see what happens come November. That's the best peaceful action at this time.
    The problem as I see it is can we have a fair and legitimate election without any fraud attached to it. I hope it is the most closely watched election in history. If the election is stolen again then more drastic actions may be warranted.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood

My vote is for bumbling front man.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It would appear at this point that we wait and see what happens come November. That's the best peaceful action at this time.
    The problem as I see it is can we have a fair and legitimate election without any fraud attached to it. I hope it is the most closely watched election in history. If the election is stolen again then more drastic actions may be warranted.

All november means is another round of musical chairs.

At the end of the day it's still the same folks pulling the strings.

Trump kept the string pullers distracted by constantly trying to undermine him, that's the only reason things started to improve under him.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    All november means is another round of musical chairs.

At the end of the day it's still the same folks pulling the strings.

Trump kept the string pullers distracted by constantly trying to undermine him, that's the only reason things started to improve under him.
    You are wrong about why things improved. Oil for one. Being energy independent was helpful.

Things like brokering the UEA and Israel peace deal proved meaningful as they are signing a free trade deal on Tuesday(5/31),based on that framework(UEA will be the first middle east country to have a trade deal with Israel).

Fed. He managed the fed with the US treasury department,much like Kennedy did. Granted we are paying for part of that in inflation,but most of the money spent was by congress and after Trump. For that I give Trump an A for effort c- for execution.

Trump was succeeding in pushing US trade interests all over the world and we had smaller trade deficits,way smaller than we do now. Things like the trade treaty with China mattered,and were tossed aside after he left office.

Trump reduced government bureaucracy or simply went around it. Logging in Minnesota is a great example. Most anything involved in drilling,mining,or that used our own resources greatly improved because of Trump's actions. Those days are long gone as government agencies are now using near totalitarian presidential given powers(not laws,executive orders).

Did Trump make errors? Sure,plenty...but by his actions he helped overall,especially when compared to the current administration.

Just my :twocents:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    If the goal was to destroy America, is there a single thing that would be done differently than that which is being done?
    As long as I can remember, "true" Americans have been says, "we'll never let that happen", that'll never happen in America", that can't happen because we have our constitution" and there will be a major revolution if they ever try to do that".

Yet, here we are.

I do not condone violence. I do believe we have allowed our comfort to guide our direction; rather than our principles. We may have maintained those principles within our little circle, but while we are (were) enjoying our tiny circle, others have allowed the world as a whole to change. While the world changes, it makes our comfort circle smaller and smaller; to the point one must wonder if it is too late to stop us from being consumed.

The only sure thing I know is this. This world will come to an end and before it does, all hell will break out. My only hope is not what I can find in this world, but my hope in Jesus Christ.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This is on purpose and the left tells you it is. Obama said he'll fundamentally transform the country. Biden calls it a transition. The left wants the institutions destroyed. They hate this country and hate your freedom. They want to burn it down. Then actually want to burn it down. They want you in jail for not calling them a pronoun of their choice. This is not incompetence. This is the willful destruction of America and the punishment for not voting blue.

Can you reason with a person who can't tell you what a woman is? No. Can you reason with a person that demands you use their personal pronouns? No. My neighbor said she voted for Biden. She said a few months later that was a mistake and Biden is terrible, but she'd still take him over Trump. There is absolutely no reasoning with people like this. They are insane, they are willfully blind and will never change their position. There could be a food shortage, they could begin to starve and still blame Trump, never themselves. It is their religion. Sorry, it's their cult. They'll light themselves on fire and die to protest fire global warming. How can you coexist with people who want your demise, and then demand you money to pay for their health care, education, sex change surgery, housing, etc? You can't.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    At some point burning it all down and restarting from the ashes is the only alternative.

Now the question becomes who will guide the rebuild?

With the currency in free fall stagflation soon The administration shall have no choice but to turn to war. Uk rain. Tie wan. See ria. Is real. I ran. Unknown maybe a bit of all.

One thing the USA is good at is blowing things up. War in it simple form is a reallocation of resources to obtain other resources.

Top Bottom