This current administration is hell bent on destroying our country as it now is.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    ... The thing that I feel is holding us back from taking action is the question; is it deliberate or is it just plain incompetents.
    At what point does it no longer matter?

Imagine this: A man is acting irrational and agitated. He has a large knife, and is ranting that "a little bleeding is good for the soul" and "No Pain, No Gain" etc. He's stomping around in a public area waving the knife around. He has already cut and stabbed people. He seems quite motivated to continue. There's a crowd around the man. Some scream in terror, some yell in anger. Many are cheering him on, and some offer him more weapons.

Is the man mentally unstable acting out at holucinations? Is the man a terrorist acting on ideology? Is the man being forced to act by others? Is the man a paid mercenary, acting on behalf of a client?

Worthy questions, but do they really matter in the moment? Will they matter after the "good guys" are incapacitated?

The question that matters most is: What's the best thing to do right now?

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    You are wrong about why things improved. Oil for one. Being energy independent was helpful.

Things like brokering the UEA and Israel peace deal proved meaningful as they are signing a free trade deal on Tuesday(5/31),based on that framework(UEA will be the first middle east country to have a trade deal with Israel).

Fed. He managed the fed with the US treasury department,much like Kennedy did. Granted we are paying for part of that in inflation,but most of the money spent was by congress and after Trump. For that I give Trump an A for effort c- for execution.

Trump was succeeding in pushing US trade interests all over the world and we had smaller trade deficits,way smaller than we do now. Things like the trade treaty with China mattered,and were tossed aside after he left office.

Trump reduced government bureaucracy or simply went around it. Logging in Minnesota is a great example. Most anything involved in drilling,mining,or that used our own resources greatly improved because of Trump's actions. Those days are long gone as government agencies are now using near totalitarian presidential given powers(not laws,executive orders).

Did Trump make errors? Sure,plenty...but by his actions he helped overall,especially when compared to the current administration.

Just my :twocents:
    I think Trump should use his influence to back a good MAGA candidate.

DeSantis?

But can Trump let his pride not get in the way?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    At what point does it no longer matter?

Imagine this: A man is acting irrational and agitated. He has a large knife, and is ranting that "a little bleeding is good for the soul" and "No Pain, No Gain" etc. He's stomping around in a public area waving the knife around. He has already cut and stabbed people. He seems quite motivated to continue. There's a crowd around the man. Some scream in terror, some yell in anger. Many are cheering him on, and some offer him more weapons.

Is the man mentally unstable acting out at holucinations? Is the man a terrorist acting on ideology? Is the man being forced to act by others? Is the man a paid mercenary, acting on behalf of a client?

Worthy questions, but do they really matter in the moment? Will they matter after the "good guys" are incapacitated?

The question that matters most is: What's the best thing to do right now?

I would answer that question, but do not want my response to be misconstrued.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    It wasn't pride that got in Trump's way last time. It was lies; told by the Clinton campaign, known by the FBI and CIA and lied about and now ignored by the media.

We’ll, pride sort of did get him. His pride in the USA got DC doing everything in their power to get him….. and they are still trying to get him. I hope he never loses that pride; it encourages others to do what it right for the USA.

Imagine if the majority of politicians had his pride and gonads! Think how great we’d be!

How could anyone have picked Brandon over Trump? That is why they had to steal the election!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This interview and book explains a lot.

For instance, the CDC contracted with these third parties to manage their data. My book shows how there’s been a consistent mismanagement or manipulation of data around the pandemic to the extent that one of my chapters is called ‘The Unverifiable Pandemic.’
    All of these bad actors are loosely aligned. They’re talking to each other. Amazon, Google and Microsoft benefit from the pandemic. Google owns Baseline, which you have to sign in to, to get a CVS PCR test. Microsoft builds the vaccine passports. Bill Gates is invested in the vaccines. I just did a bombshell interview with RFK Jr. in which he said all of the big tech companies are invested in vaccines.
    It’s a pretty fully fleshed out methodology that involves Big Tech, the CCP, the World Economic Forum, and now the WHO as a delivery method, to create a one world matrix in which nation states are meaningless, parliaments and congresses are meaningless, and all of us are surveilled, tracked and regularly injected or forced to take whatever pill or treatment they want us to take in such a way as to make freedom a thing of the past.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Our White House is captured by China. We have a puppet government … If you look at the harms in the Pfizer documents … this is a biological attack. The disruption of our food supplies is an attack. We are under occupation now. It’s not going to happen in the future. We have to notice that we are already under occupation.“ ~ Naomi Wolf

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    For brief moments I actually feel a little sorry for Joe. He's one of the worst presidents in history, a vilification that will last for eternity and for most of his life he has made none of his decisions. He's like a passenger in his own car that's going off a cliff into the river. The people who are actually running Bartertown will just pick another one like him for our next president.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well whoever is running these two puppets holding down the POTUS and VP chairs...

Poor guy, He just needs to retire and go ride his trains

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well whoever is running these two puppets holding down the POTUS and VP chairs...

Poor guy, He just needs to retire and go ride his trains
    If dad owned a company and if he stepped away the family would lose a lot of power and or money if he did, so the family kept him in the big chair, it would be called elder abuse by almost everyone. Is that not what is going on here?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    “Our White House is captured by China. We have a puppet government … If you look at the harms in the Pfizer documents … this is a biological attack. The disruption of our food supplies is an attack. We are under occupation now. It’s not going to happen in the future. We have to notice that we are already under occupation.“ ~ Naomi Wolf

Don't forget what this ***hole obiden is doing at the southern border.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    For brief moments I actually feel a little sorry for Joe. He's one of the worst presidents in history, a vilification that will last for eternity and for most of his life he has made none of his decisions. He's like a passenger in his own car that's going off a cliff into the river. The people who are actually running Bartertown will just pick another one like him for our next president.

I have no sympathy for the son of a ***** whatsoever. He could change much if he chose to, but he is too evil and rotten at the core to do so.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

Top Bottom