• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    “First of all, there was no voter fraud — they caught him,” Toscano said.

What a ****ing weasel.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Toscano said Republicans are wanting to "restrict citizens right to vote". I think he means they're making it harder for him to get everyone registered in time for the election.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    nRER0uw.jpg

House Minority Leader David Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud since no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.

Democrats lie over and over and over and <repeat as needed> every time voter fraud is identified.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Toscano said Republicans are wanting to "restrict citizens right to vote". I think he means they're making it harder for him to get everyone registered in time for the election.

He and every other liberal who utters the words "voter discrimination". They don't like it as it makes it more difficult to cheat. Liberals have no integrity and will do anything to infect others with their brain damage so they're against requiring ID.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'm always interested in these discussions on voter fraud, because they usually follow the same tangent;
    - claims it just doesn't happen
    - evidence that it does happen
    - goalpost shifted to claim it doesn't happen enough to justify additional protections

Of course the same type of people who typically say that there are not enough instances of voter fraud to implement safeguards are the same who want to ban "assault rifles" in spite of the low number of deaths attributable to them. Bonus points for claiming that free ID is racist/a poll tax on the exercise of a constitutional right, but that background checks, application fees, mandatory training, etc. are perfectly fine for the exercise of another constitutional right.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    House Minority Leader David Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud since no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.
    Democrats lie over and over and over and <repeat as needed> every time voter fraud is identified.
    Are you surprised? This is the same as the hair splitting "no CCW holder has ever stopped a mass shooter" because if the mass shooter is stopped before killing 3 people then technically there was no mass shooting, and if he was stopped after killing 3 people then the mass shooting occurred and was not prevented.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    A buddy of mine that lives in a Chicago suburb told one of his D neighbors "You know, I'm going to vote for Trump, so we are canceling each other out." The neighbor said, "No we aren't. I vote in the 19th ward too."

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I had to go up to Cook Co and de-register myself after moving from that hell hole.
    :ugh:I bet it doesn't matter either and I am still voting there too.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Are you surprised? This is the same as the hair splitting "no CCW holder has ever stopped a mass shooter" because if the mass shooter is stopped before killing 3 people then technically there was no mass shooting, and if he was stopped after killing 3 people then the mass shooting occurred and was not prevented.

That is a really good example. The defenders of fraud are trying to make this into a contest of definitions. Apparently, in the mind of the minor-league D-politician quoted in the article, you can't have voter fraud unless a vote is actually cast ("nothing happened!"). But at the time the vote is actually cast, how could you prove it if you're not even challenging people for ID? Where I vote, they check people off a registration list, with ID of course. But with no ID check, it's simply a matter of stacking the registration lists with phony people, then casting votes "for" them.

I think the "no evidence of fraud" people really have some explaining to do, over situations like this one. It clearly _is_ happening. It's clearly happening in states that make a difference in elections. There's simply no getting around it.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    No side is clean. A few dead people vote here. A district is gerrymandered there. Everyone tries to get an advantage. Politicians' votes are sold to the lobby group with the biggest campaign contribution. You make up facts on the campaign trail. You proclaim family values while banging your legislative assistant. Being a politician is synonymous with being a liar and cheat. Our only hope is that our liar & cheat is less of a liar & cheat than their liar & cheat. 'Murica! :patriot:

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is a really good example. The defenders of fraud are trying to make this into a contest of definitions. Apparently, in the mind of the minor-league D-politician quoted in the article, you can't have voter fraud unless a vote is actually cast ("nothing happened!"). But at the time the vote is actually cast, how could you prove it if you're not even challenging people for ID? Where I vote, they check people off a registration list, with ID of course. But with no ID check, it's simply a matter of stacking the registration lists with phony people, then casting votes "for" them.

I think the "no evidence of fraud" people really have some explaining to do, over situations like this one. It clearly _is_ happening. It's clearly happening in states that make a difference in elections. There's simply no getting around it.

I am still surprised about the precinct in Cleveland that voted 100% Obama. It may not have been outright fraud, but I can't help but wonder about voter intimidation.

And that kind of thing does happen on the other side as well. When I lived in Missippi I overheard poll workers asking people, "you know how to vote "right", dontcha?" Judging from the conversations that tended to ensue and the hovering of the poll workers, that question wasn't about whether the person knew how to operate the voting machine. It was, "You know how to vote for Bush, right?"

I sort of imagine that might have been the sort of thing going on in Cleveland for Obama. Having poll workers hover might have made it difficult for people to mistakenly or on purpose vote for Romney.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    No side is clean....

What "side" are you talking about? There are only two sides of this issue: those who believe one man should get one vote...and those who think he should get 25. None of the other examples you cite has anything whatsoever to do with this.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What "side" are you talking about? There are only two sides of this issue: those who believe one man should get one vote...and those who think he should [STRIKE]get 25[/STRIKE] continue to vote Democrat or start voting Democrat after he is interred. None of the other examples you cite has anything whatsoever to do with this.

FIFY.

10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    I always wondered if my parents have voted in Indiana after 1995, thats when they moved to Mississippi, they registered to vote there, and voted in every election until their deaths.
    My wife and I bought our home from them when they moved, and ever since when I go to vote I still see their names on the registration, I was told they would drop off in 4 years , 21 years later their names are still listed and now they are deceased.

drylkuch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2016
    West Lafayette
    I always wondered if my parents have voted in Indiana after 1995, thats when they moved to Mississippi, they registered to vote there, and voted in every election until their deaths.
    My wife and I bought our home from them when they moved, and ever since when I go to vote I still see their names on the registration, I was told they would drop off in 4 years , 21 years later their names are still listed and now they are deceased.

That sounds like something that you could report.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    What "side" are you talking about? There are only two sides of this issue: those who believe one man should get one vote...and those who think he should get 25. None of the other examples you cite has anything whatsoever to do with this.

He's well known for playing moral equivalence language games.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It's a laugh how they say that something completely impossible to prove once accomplished isn't actually happening.
    On a related note, this is one of the main reasons that I think "early voting" is retarded, save for absentee voting made out of necessity due to illness, military obligation, temporarily living outside your district, etc.
    I say retarded because of all the people who have already voted for a candidate who only days after did something that would ordinarily be a total deal-breaker for them have no possible way to change their mind now.

Top Bottom