• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That's a new one on me. Until now, our (Porter and LaPorte Counties) theft tourists were just day trippers from Lake County and Chicago.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Since the illegals are provided paperwork to fly around the country free at taxpayer expense, why wouldn't they zip around and steal anything that isn't nailed down? This is what your government has worked hard to enable.

Their taxpayer funded, coast to coast human sex trafficking operation is going even better than the theft rings.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Surprisingly, the article states that they are flying in mostly from Chile and Columbia, renting higher end cars to fit in in the neighborhood, targeting very specific situations (business owners, away on spring break) and flying back. using teams of 4+. Cutting power... I don't think this is an illegal immigration thing but I skimmed it, and didn't really look into it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Surprisingly, the article states that they are flying in mostly from Chile and Columbia, renting higher end cars to fit in in the neighborhood, targeting very specific situations (business owners, away on spring break) and flying back. using teams of 4+. Cutting power... I don't think this is an illegal immigration thing but I skimmed it, and didn't really look into it.
    Yeah, it didn't seem like immigrants.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Just seen a report on the news this morning about a columbian bragging on tiktok what his new business was guna be...he says he knows the law of how bums take over vacant homes and eventually then owns them. You know, like that crap that happens in Florida all the time.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Just seen a report on the news this morning about a columbian bragging on tiktok what his new business was guna be...he says he knows the law of how bums take over vacant homes and eventually then owns them. You know, like that crap that happens in Florida all the time.

I saw that. It's called squatting.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Lol, sounds sexy so it got the lead.

Believe me, this isn't a drop in the bucket compared to the "theft tourism" we get from Marion and Madison counties.
    I guess indiana being a gun state doesn't matter to foreigners or alot of those places are against gun ownership. If they are against, maybe these theifs will change their minds.

Top Bottom