• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I know, I know. Never in a million years, wishful thinking, etc.

Still, these one after another wars is why I never went full GOP. They need to stop warring. It's running us into the ground.

Well, at the risk of someone taking this the wrong way, the wars are only a drop-in-the-bucket fraction of the spending that is running us into the ground. We could stop all war spending and we'd be no better off than we are now financially.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    here we go again....we are pulling our troops out of afgan/iraq to put in iran...huh?...i thought they were coming home.

looks like it dont it? i dont mind going to war i guess, what i do mind is blowing the heck out of a place and rebuilding it. if we are going to go to war we need to bomb them back to the caves and get out. i think we would be taken a little more seriously in the world. just my :twocents:

jake

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    here we go again....we are pulling our troops out of afgan/iraq to put in iran...huh?...i thought they were coming home.

We are going to Invade Iran Now....

It only makes perfect sense to Pull on the Troops and Logistical Support out of Iraq and Stage an Amphibious Assault against Iran....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom