• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The greande he had is of little use. If you look close the spoon was blue meaning it was a training grenade. Further the bottom of the spoon was painted brown meaning it was used and is now inert. Nothing more than you could by at a surplus store. A little paint on behalf of the production crew would have made it look real.

That actor was Michael Rooker. He was in Tombstone and played Sheramn McMasters one of the riders that rode with Wyatt and Doc when they were hunting down the Cowboys.

As for Holloman, I had to look his picture up, but I do remember after I put a face to the name.

Yeah. Michael Rooker. If you haven't seen it, watch Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. It's truly a disturbing, yet excellent movie.

"OTIS, NO!"

edited: I just read that there are going to be a few Busse knives in this show.

Excellent.

There's no better knife for the zombie apocalypse than a Busse.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Beech Grove, IN

Be looking for Nancy in a future episode too...

nancy_pelosi-300x300.png

Last edited:

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    I've been hearing lots of complaints about how dumb some of the people are and about how they should get along better...

So I just don't understand why people are complaining about the show being realistic?

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    GORE!!

Ya I agree seems to be alot of nonsense drama goin on, take out 10 minutes of love making and replace them with a few gnarrrrley zombie sceans.
    Im fearing they are going to make a BS side story where the guy handcuffed to the rail seeks revenge, on the ones who left him, perhaps they just leave it at that??
    There are far more problems than seeking revenge or having grudges on the living in thier situation....

LOL:laugh:
    My co workers and I were discussing what we would carry in that situation,

I told them I would carry my 7.62 with the bayonett attached, a 500 or 870 for the shotty. I don't think I would have the time to reload fast enough with my saiga 12 and 3 mags :dunno:

What a great show, after this BreakING BAd:rockwoot:yee hawww now something decent to watch on TV!!!

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    They still have my interest. I also firgure white trash one armed guy will seek vengence. I was happy when the wife beater got his ass whooped.

I think the preview for next week showed more zombie action.

Last edited:

treeman22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Indy North
    I watched the first two episodes and decided it wasn't worth watching anymore. I'm just not very impressed with the story line. Plus when they showed the guys wife and his deputy getting together in the 2nd episode, I thought "what the heck?" The Jericho series is better IMHO.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I watched the first two episodes and decided it wasn't worth watching anymore. I'm just not very impressed with the story line. Plus when they showed the guys wife and his deputy getting together in the 2nd episode, I thought "what the heck?" The Jericho series is better IMHO.

I say give it another chance. They haven't even really got into the story line yet. We have no idea what caused it:dunno:. I think it will get better.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, now that they're back in teh city I expect more guts and glory. I just hope they step it up a bit.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Can someone PM me a linky to download ep 2 and 3. All I can find are really low quality ones. Anyone have them in 480+?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I like the show but there are a few things that are HORRIBLE.

1. AMAZING GUN ACCURACY. Nothing but headshots. Heck, next they will quick scope someone.

2. Not much blood. Hack off a hand and don't have a large pool of blood?

That being said I LOVE this show. It's better than most anything on now.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Did anyone else notice th Glock safety in the first episode and the "berretta with one clip" in the second? I think its a pretty good show.

Top Bottom