• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've been itching to get my mitts on a Draco for several months now, but either I couldn't find any, or I couldn't find any with a decent price tag. A buddy calls me last night and says "you've been looking for an AK pistol, right"? Then he went on to say that Keisler/Orion arms has a few and they are on sale. I went over there tonight after work and they had one left, marked down to $339.00, so I snagged it. I'm looking forward to getting out and shooting it, and I'm gonna add a sling, and some sort of muzzle device. I can't believe I scored one of these bad boys, and got a decent price on it too. I'll post some pix as soon as I can.:rockwoot:

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Welcome to the Draco Club!

Excellent! I'm off for the next couple of days so lemme know if you want to go shoot at Henryville. We could also discuss the relative merits of "Hemispheres" vs "Caress of Steel" between bump firing mags from our Draco's!:ar15:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Excellent! I'm off for the next couple of days so lemme know if you want to go shoot at Henryville. We could also discuss the relative merits of "Hemispheres" vs "Caress of Steel" between bump firing mags from our Draco's!:ar15:
    Ahh! Are you aware RUSH is playing the yum center in April? It's within walking distance of my house. I have traveled thousands of miles to see them, and now they will be in my back yard. And, I may be up for a shoot Friday, it's the first day off this week.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Hell ya, congrats, they got those at Midwest gun exchange right now for 329 I do believe, I got mine for 350 otd a few months back, fun gun, I'm stockpiling ammo right now

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    don't let martin draco be so modest either. he knows about ak's and draco's. if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask him. very cool guy. literally never met me gave me his address and i went over and we did the sling mod on mine. again very cool guy.

on topic they are a blast to shoot and play with. congrats on the new toy

Top Bottom