• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    That's good to see! I like things that benefit conservation of nature like that. I always have found it laughable when they say hunter don't care about the environment/ conservation... I would like to have the old 22lr prices back though... I don't have any! Haven't shot a 22 in a LONG TIME!

motlyx1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2015
    greenfield
    learning my way around this site. difficult right now. ....but i have been called a hoarder. why? i have maybe 14-15 thousand rounds of 22lr. why? i have 5 family members that we all shoot a lot of 22lr. i find an supply the ammo. an we all chip in to buy.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    learning my way around this site. difficult right now. ....but i have been called a hoarder. why? i have maybe 14-15 thousand rounds of 22lr. why? i have 5 family members that we all shoot a lot of 22lr. i find an supply the ammo. an we all chip in to buy.
    14-15k of .22 LR isn't hoarding, just a good start.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Come on Kirk, those of us that have a small supply of ammo, say 30K+ consider ourselves "Collectors" ~ not HOARDERS! (purple implied). The biggest advantage to "collecting" over time is that we are not subject to the high prices when the market sees a shortage. Been "collecting" for many years so I sure don't buy when the supply is short and prices high therefore certainly don't contribute to the shortages.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    A tractor-trailer rig buying 150 gallons of fuel at a time is not hoarding even though my car only needs 10 gallons at a time.

I can't help the mental illness that makes one think that just because they only shoot one box of ammo a year that this is all anyone needs. And yes, it is a mental illness to project your own limitations on other people as far as I am concerned.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
    George Carlin

I have noticed the same thing when talking about collecting ammo. Anybody with less ammo than us in a rookie and anybody with more is a hoarder.
    :dunno:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Let's all hear a grand Hurrah for the greatest president to ever hold the office!

YES, once again, bho is #1 gun salesman, of the year !!!!!

0bama the #1 gun salesman of ALL TIME!!!!

I love that they call it "The Obama Bump" :):

He has finaly earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

BTW that first sentence refers to Ronald Reagan, in my opinion. Opinions may vary according to Social bent, IQ or other factors.

Top Bottom