• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    With no end to the illegal immigration problem is sight, how long before the government starts pushing them on people or organizations that don't want them. While the origin of the third stems from the quartering of soldiers I'm wondering if it will be a defense against what is inevitably coming if you just do the math.

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    They will run out of places to hold the illegals sooner than later.

I would venture to say that they will "politely" commandeer large facilities or open spaces for camps first, and work out from there when they run out of their own resources. Or hell, they can just claim eminent domain and not be polite at all. They can also just keep printing as much money to fund this as they need, indefinitely.

The 3rd makes sense to me as a path, because I don't want illegal military aged males living in my home or anyone else that isn't personally invited by me. I would consider a military aged male from another country a solider until it's proven to me otherwise and I don't know if that could ever be proven to me.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stock up for a long siege.

They are already getting you used to the idea with squatters and squatters rights, federal government takes money from you in Indiana then NY and NYC has an "emergency" they asked for and the federal government gives them the money they took from us. Same in California, Chicago, Indianapolis, you name it.

Only one way it ends. Same way you get rid of a stray cat once someone feeds it. It won't stop so long as they keep getting what they want and it is just a battle of how far are THEY willing to go to rob you, and how far will you go to stop someone robbing you.

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    One could imagine the government blatantly ignored the 3rd amendment in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It was common practice to take over houses to house US military personnel

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Since we know much of the invasion is by those military aged males, there could be an argument made that forcing military aged males to be housed in your home could be a violation of 3A. ;)

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The trinity site has plenty of room and easy to put up hundred of miles of fence with automated gun towers.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Stock up for a long siege.

They are already getting you used to the idea with squatters and squatters rights, federal government takes money from you in Indiana then NY and NYC has an "emergency" they asked for and the federal government gives them the money they took from us. Same in California, Chicago, Indianapolis, you name it.

Only one way it ends. Same way you get rid of a stray cat once someone feeds it. It won't stop so long as they keep getting what they want and it is just a battle of how far are THEY willing to go to rob you, and how far will you go to stop someone robbing you.
    And just like stray cats....stop feeding and housing them (free everything) they will stop coming

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Except those residents were not US citizens on US soil. Apples and oranges.
    Okay but does the amendment mention who the amendment applies to? It actually doesn't. Except that it says ANY HOUSE. To me that means ANY HOUSE..

Amendment III​

No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

I need to find it the legal theory that was posted. But by the letter of the law, the US Military was in gross violation of the amendment. It was just no one could be bothered enough to bring a suit.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I still believe the Constitution means what it says.

The Third Amendment is inapplicable.
    There you go again, injecting reason into the unreasonable, stealing the right to feel aggrieved when the courts inevitably strike down that logic…

Though this reasoning is not as far a stretch as some SCOTUS decisions…

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Only 30 million estimated illegals here now. Wait until the other 35 million arrive.
    I think if push comes to shove.....

Google says (FWIW):
    40%, or approximately more than 82,000,000 Americans own guns. As a matter of fact, 28% more people report having firearms in 2023 than twenty years ago.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Okay but does the amendment mention who the amendment applies to? It actually doesn't. Except that it says ANY HOUSE. To me that means ANY HOUSE..

Amendment III​

No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

I need to find it the legal theory that was posted. But by the letter of the law, the US Military was in gross violation of the amendment. It was just no one could be bothered enough to bring a suit.

Except the US constitution only applies to the US and it's citizens..........

Or should.

Top Bottom