The Texas GOP is pushing for a referendum to decide if the state will secede from the US

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wonder if JB will send them $40 billion to fight off the Fed invaders after they secede from the union

Not likely....obiden would be more like those ****suckers putin and lincoln and attempt to beat people into submission make "union through force" over "union through consent".

FJB....(and FAL too).

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I guess if the referendum passes, they can ask pretty please...
    When you have a client who is suffering damages because the other party to a contract has a long and consistent history of breaching the agreement, do you advise him to suck it up and say "stop breaching the contract and causing me damage, pretty please"?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    When you have a client who is suffering damages because the other party to a contract has a long and consistent history of breaching the agreement, do you advise him to suck it up and say "stop breaching the contract and causing me damage, pretty please"?
    If we were talking about contracts....which we aren't.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I wonder how many nuclear weapons are still stored at the Pantex plant east of Amarillo?

Maybe the Feds should start worrying if North Dakota (Minot AFB), Montana (Malmstrom AFB), Wyoming (F. E. Warren AFB), and Louisiana (Barksdale AFB) also start muttering about secession?

About the only "Blue" state with significant "Special Weapons" capability may be Washington with the Trident sub base at Bangor (offset by Georgia's Kings Bay base).

tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    I spent 20 years in Fort Worth. Love the state, but I didn't grow up there. My retirement destination is very remote and far north from there; however, I think Jake is right. Just let me get up there before it happens first.

Top Bottom