• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Terry Moore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Rossville, IN
    I didn't see anything on here, so if there is something I apologize. However, I would like to know if anyone has shot a Taurus Judge? I was thinking about buying one for if anything just the pure novelty of it. To be able to shoot a .410 out of a 3" barrel just seems cool to me! Plus I like the look of the gun.

Any advice please share it, be it good or bad!!!

Thanks!

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Terry,

Man I've seen those in the shops before too. They are a HAWG of a handgun :): I'd love to shoot one as well, atleast once, then allow my wrist to heal. lol

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    YouTube - Taurus The Judge - dirtydozensbunker.com forum

I own one and for self defense ...you cant find a better gun check the video ...
    and before everyone says what about the bad guy 20 yards away ?....lol
    you progressive load it .meaning you mix the loads .410 and .45 ...awsome gun and no it don't hurt as bad as you think to shoot ....lol
    i have the 6 1/2 barrel and i will be getting the 3 inch ...

i highly recommend it

cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    yep, I am also getting one along with Terry when we get back, well hopefully we can get them ordered soon and we will shoot them at the gathering!!!...........R

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    I have a blue in 6" now. I had the stainless 3" but someone else wanted it at a show, so away it went. I love it. I even use it for a daily care every now and then. But I would prefer the 3" for the carry. At about 20 yards with #6 or 7 buckshot, you will pepper someone from head to toe. I usually have a couple of buck shot rounds and then three 45LC slugs to finish it off if needed.
    If you want a good all around carry, go with the Judge. You will not be disappointed.

Flaregun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    FWIW I saw a revolver kinda like the Judge, but it took 3" shells... Damed if I can remember who made it, but it looked much more impressive.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I have shot one and was not really impressed by the results. The .410 shells shot through it done less damage than the .45LC shells. Just by a .45LC revolver.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Please check out The Box O' Truth - Ammo Penetration Testing They show how ineffective the taurus Judge is. Sure, the paper targets look nasty after being shot, but a .22 can do the same thing to paper. Human flesh is a whole different story. The page will show that even with 00 buck, the Judge lacks significant penetration. Dont get me wrong, I think its a neat gun, great for snakes and small critters but not for self defence, I will stick to 9mm,40,45

Top Bottom