• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pappyon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 17, 2020
    I could not care less about it. I have not watched a football game since that POS took a knee during our national anthem. I do not know why anyone would. If the white people just stayed home it would come to an end. Their gravy train would go off rail. By not watching the games i have a lot more time doing things i really enjoy. Do not miss it one bit.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    The wife and kids watch for the commercials. Not me. I have all but banned it this year because of the tags on the backs of the helmets.

Not really a fan and usually just let people do as they choose, but now it is so ridiculous that I don't want to even have it taint the household.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    It’s today?? I’m celebrating by cutting wood.. although I did hear Brady’s sponsorship by Huggies didn’t follow him when he left the patriots.. was picked up by Depends. Anyway I have not watched a Super Bowl in years.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    It’s today?? I’m celebrating by cutting wood.. although I did hear Brady’s sponsorship by Huggies didn’t follow him when he left the patriots.. was picked up by Depends. Anyway I have not watched a Super Bowl in years.
    Good on you. My phone says it's 4 degrees out. The OG & I went out yesterday and burned the top of that tree we've been working on. It was a balmy 24.
    002.jpg

Superbowl? Meh.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Didn't even know is was on until this thread.
    It's safe to say I won't be tuning in.
    I'm putting some new trim in 3 rooms this weekend so I've got plenty to do.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    My Uncle used to get excited over the Big Bowl because that meant Nascar was only 2 weeks away. Now that's ruined too
    I haven't watched NASCAR since they let in Japanese cars.... Football, yes watched the last few games of the Packers season....I like the Chiefs, so the Buccaneers will probably win....

Top Bottom