• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Well I'm a moderate/centrist (which pisses a lot of people off cause I'm always wrong:D)
    I believe in give and take and using logic. Also a fan f love and reason. So I borrowed my name from an epic tune from the band Rush. It's a mythical god they created that helps the gods of love and reason find a balance.
    Cygnus becomes the god of balance..........

After having gone through a black hole.......

Crazy but true

Oh and please stop seeing "Cyguns" when you read it. It hurts my eyes in PM's.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Dissonant - I disagree with people a lot, especially when there is a group of them vs. just me.

Escapist - I don't care much for nonfiction, and my taste in fiction runs to escapism.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Well.....

I knew a girl once, Name Rachel Marie. She was freaking awesome.

My name is actually Shanequa.
    I just like to be incognito!

:popcorn:

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I've been asked, my x10 has nothing to do with targets or target shooting, I have a home lighting control system in my house bought for X10.com - Security Cameras, X10 Home Security, Wireless Camera, Home Automation, Electronics and More! and I needed a name and a box was on the shelf when I looked up, so I'm not trying to brag about shooting or anything like that, I have it because my house was built with a crappy electrician and I needed to control house lighting without tearing out walls

Good thing a fem product wasn't on the shelf or something like that

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    2a69ikx.jpg

I really, really, really love my woods! :)

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Mine comes from many people,,my grandfarther use to call me his shadow,,then as i got older and hooked up with what some would call --the wrong crowd (MC Club) it became a symbol. My mother passed away at a early age of 32 and i inherited her 69 PLY RoadRunner. 2 yrs later i had to take a trip to the fedpen and as i did my time i did a lot of reading and thinking,,i realized i had did wrong and needed to straighten out so i did and desided to keep the nickname shadow and add the 69 to it. Who knows what evil learks in the hearts of man kind,,ask the shadow ,cause the shadow knows hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:laugh:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    One of my kids asked me on a day they were frustrated at school when they were old enough to quit learning. My reply was you will still learn, even at my age. So I am still learning new things every day.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well I Drank the H&K kool aid back in the 90's and still a big fan today and my zip code, I Do find it funny as to how many people dont see that it is H&K49031, I get Hand alot!! :D

Top Bottom