• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    So after wasting so much money on the "stimulus" (that only paid out like 6% of the amount spent to the American people) they decide to waste even more money trying to get you to pat them on the back for the great job they did in spending this country into oblivion... after ruining it in the first place.

I got this "Thank me... I gave you money" letter today in the mail. I was confused at first. It was from the Treasury Dept. However the letter inside is from creepy joe. More paper, ink, envelopes, and postage wasted trying to get their propaganda out... Wonder how many millions this program of self back patting cost us?

Attachments

• IMG_8367.JPG
      IMG_8367.JPG
      441.2 KB · Views: 29

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So after wasting so much money on the "stimulus" (that only paid out like 6% of the amount spent to the American people) they decide to waste even more money trying to get you to pat them on the back for the great job they did in spending this country into oblivion... after ruining it in the first place.

I got this "Thank me... I gave you money" letter today in the mail. I was confused at first. It was from the Treasury Dept. However the letter inside is from creepy joe. More paper, ink, envelopes, and postage wasted trying to get their propaganda out... Wonder how many millions this program of self back patting cost us?
    yeah. I got one of those too. It'll probably get burnt with the rest of the junk mail. Thank you Joe for spending my money on sending a campaign letter.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

So I'm guessing because I am in the, pays but doesn't get s*** class, I did not and I'm not going to get one of those letters. Sad.

I know what I would do with it. I would mark it up, make copies of it send it back to Fuher Biden his excellency with an explanation of why I found his little missive offensive.

I did not consent to have more of my money stolen and given to those who I did not desire to give it to. If I wanted to contribute to charity I would have done so. I have no desire to further burden my children with more debt. Nor do I wish to see my nation eviscerated in a hyperinflation scenario turning it into a vassal state to its creditors.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    A guy at work told me of a time that tried to give about $10 in quarters to some "desperate" woman. She said, "I don't take change" and walked away.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I think I have posted this in another thread here, but a few years ago the ex and I went to a concert at the Chicago Theater in downtown Chicago. We stood outside posing for pictures under the marquee for about ten minutes, tops. There was a guy standing nearby with a sign that said "I'm just hongry". In the ten minutes that we were there, I watched as nine people walked up and handed him either a five or a ten. So he made somewhere between $45-$90 for ten minutes of "work". I need that job.

1622033952737.png

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    SWMBO was working as a "brand ambassador" (corporate whore) at Walmart and went for a walk at lunch time. Saw a man with the usual "in need-hungry-anything helps" sign. So she, being who she is, tried to share her lunch with him, offering some fresh garden vegetables. He told her "I don't need no tomatoes, I need money for cigarettes." And he moved across the street.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    I was in downtown Denver a couple of years ago. Saw a panhandler on a street corner with his sign saying he was hungry and needed food. A father and his two young children were walking down the street. They ducked into a burger shop a couple of doors down from where the panhandler was and came out a few minutes later with a fairly large sack which I assumed was burger(s) and fries and handed it to the man. He took a look at it and threw it in a trash can on the corner. Both kids looked shocked and then started to cry. I thought, "Well Dad, you did teach your kids a valuable lesson today."

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I was in downtown Denver a couple of years ago. Saw a panhandler on a street corner with his sign saying he was hungry and needed food. A father and his two young children were walking down the street. They ducked into a burger shop a couple of doors down from where the panhandler was and came out a few minutes later with a fairly large sack which I assumed was burger(s) and fries and handed it to the man. He took a look at it and threw it in a trash can on the corner. Both kids looked shocked and then started to cry. I thought, "Well Dad, you did teach your kids a valuable lesson today."
    Not uncommon. In Chicago I've seen a number of beggars turn down offers to buy them food and demand money. It's often the difference between truly homeless and just beggars.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think in terms of helping homeless, I much rather donate to organizations that help the homeless get back into society, and who have the expertise to know how to help most.

Top Bottom