• ...and so much more!
  • Ken Campbell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gunsite Academy, Inc
    Moderator:

If this is not the correct forum for this post, please advise and I will re-post properly.

All:

INGO members have had many good things to say about the training opportunities we have made available the last many years at the Boone County Sheriff's Office. We appreciate the comments and the many students.

Believe it or not, re-election time nears. As a result, we are beginning events to be re-elected as Boone County Sheriff.

Our first event of 2009 is the Summer Kick Off and Family Cook Out (and "The Return of the Best Shot in Boone County".) This is a family event with fun things for the kids and adults. The event will be Sunday afternoon June 14, 2009 in eastern Boone County.

Please contact me at winwithken06@sbcglobal.net if you would like additional information.

Thanks again for the on-going support from INGO.

Respectfully,

Ken Campbell
    Boone County Sheriff

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    You have ALL MY VOTES! (I suppose it would help if I lived in Boone County....sorry!:D)

We need about 91 more sheriffs just like you!

Oh, and welcome to INGO!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thanks for posting this, Sheriff Campbell! Yes, this forum is the right place for this. I'm not from Boone County, but you'd have my vote if I were. :patriot:

Last edited:

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    I've got to say, the moment I read of the Boone County Sheriff's Dept. offering civilian training classes, I was impressed! I mean jaw dropping amazed a Sheriff's Department would actively do something like that. Hendricks County is fairly neutral on civilian ownership/2nd Amendment, but so political that they would never do something like that.

So, good luck with the election, I'll talk you up as I can since I'm not that far from the Boone Co. line, and see if you can spread some of that goodwill down to our Sheriff!

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Awesome, good to see a sheriff here. Any chance you could talk to [SIZE=+1]John Dennis up here in DeKalb county. I have not had the pleasure to meet him, but I would love to see programs like yours implimented up this way.
    [/SIZE]

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Ken is the best and has a reserve officer program that is one the best IMHO. It was good talking to you at the 1500 and I will help support your campaign the best I can!

Ken Campbell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gunsite Academy, Inc
    Answers to some questions

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

Kirk: We are in the midst of changing servers and the website should be back up tomorrow: www.kencampbellforsheriff.com.

As to an address for any thoughtful donations:

Committee to Re-Elect Ken Campbell Boone County Sheriff
    301 North Ann Street
    Lebanon, IN 46052

Again, my thanks for all the kind comments. I do know several of your Sheriff's and will share your comments with them.

Respectfully,

Ken Campbell

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Thanks for a great time Ken!

I wish I could have stayed longer but the little one was ready to go home. My two year old however would have stayed and played all night if we
    let her. You can definitely count on us for support.

Ken Campbell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gunsite Academy, Inc
    Thanks for coming today. We had great weather, a great turnout and a great time. I think a good time was had by all. I did miss getting to see all the kids play in the inflatable houses as you mentioned.

Thanks for all the kids words and support form the forum.

Respectfully,

Sheriff Ken Campbell

Top Bottom