Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    It's this guy. Pretty sure I had 50 before a long while ago just don't spend all my free time on the internet in the forums. Kinda like my real life time ya know. But seriously you could avoid this by allowing communication on here without all the needed posts..... just a thought.

Makes me wonder if this guy had been banned before. Don't know how in one day you could have 100 posts and a mod only bust him back to 50?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Makes me wonder if this guy had been banned before. Don't know how in one day you could have 100 posts and a mod only bust him back to 50?

According to his profile he joined one year ago this very day! Maybe he's a ghost come back to haunt us on his anniversary? :nailbite:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    According to his profile he joined one year ago this very day! Maybe he's a ghost come back to haunt us on his anniversary? :nailbite:

I must of missed that seen 4-17 and didn't click it said 13 not 14....either way been messaging someone since he hit 50.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I joined a week ago and I'm still not to 50 yet....

I didn't make an account to sell things though, I'm just a real noob:n00b:

We've gotten pretty good at sniffing out the the ones who are only posting because they're after something. We're like the magical INGO elves that watch from the trees.

You, however, passed the test - welcome to INGO.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    We've gotten pretty good at sniffing out the the ones who are only posting because they're after something. We're like the magical INGO elves that watch from the trees.

You, however, passed the test - welcome to INGO.

Except for all the times someone will call a member out as a "race to fifty" but yet the one being called out have been members here for several years (and usually longer than the one who is calling them out). Just saw that in a thread earlier today, the person being called out as a "race to fifty" has been an INGO member since 2010. :n00b:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Except for all the times someone will call a member out as a "race to fifty" but yet the one being called out have been members here for several years (and usually longer than the one who is calling them out). Just saw that in a thread earlier today, the person being called out as a "race to fifty" has been an INGO member since 2010. :n00b:
    OK, OK, so we're more like retarded poo-flinging monkeys in the trees.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

That just means whatever he wanted to buy on 2010 sold before he got his 50 and now there's something else he's interested in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom