• Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    dogs are walked, put another coat of peroxide on my son's deer skull, and cleaned up the chainsaw I abused yesterday on a stump at my son's house. Think I will go do some wood cutting at a friends who is still trying to clean up his woods.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Afternoon everyone. Finally back home from a 4 hour breakfast date. 45 minute drive back home. Ran the dogs around the yard and got the mail. Now I’m hungry again. 3:00 coming up doesn’t feel like should be lunch time…maybe just a snack.

Then the next question is mow the lawn today or put off until tomorrow ?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Looks like I am going to have to break Waylon from bothering the cat. The King hurt him this time. I think he may have gotten his eye as he was blinking and rubbed at it a couple of times, but it looks okay and he is acting normal now. He was back antagonizing the cat a few minutes later. I am not going to be out a bunch of money on vet bills. So he IS going to stop now.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Looks like I am going to have to break Waylon from bothering the cat. The King hurt him this time. I think he may have gotten his eye as he was blinking and rubbed at it a couple of times, but it looks okay and he is acting normal now. He was back antagonizing the cat a few minutes later. I am not going to be out a bunch of money on vet bills. So he IS going to stop now.
    1664573533869.png

Lpherr

Occupied
    Afternoon everyone. Finally back home from a 4 hour breakfast date. 45 minute drive back home. Ran the dogs around the yard and got the mail. Now I’m hungry again. 3:00 coming up doesn’t feel like should be lunch time…maybe just a snack.

Then the next question is mow the lawn today or put off until tomorrow ?
    I was probably in the parking lot while you were inside.
    We tried the barnyard nachos, and pulled pork sandwich from Old Hoosier meats. It came with cowboy beans, cole slaw, potato salad, and smoked mac & cheese, along with drink. It was ehh. I would have the nachos if I was in the area, but wouldn't make a special trip for them.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Evenin' Lpherr. I'm not sure that old Hoosier meat sounds very appetizing!
    Hello DD.

The food was fresh, but not what I expected. From my understanding, they supply a lot of places.
    I'll try something once, unless I get a negative vibe upon entering.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom