Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I took my shower as soon as I got up this morning. Didn't want to wait and have a last minute scramble for the bathroom between Susan and getting the boys ready to go. Bought a new dress shirt yesterday since mine were all too small. :n00b:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Kohl's hardly had any men's dress shirts. They had a bunch of "slim fit", but really only one kind/brand of regular ones. I just wanted a plain white long sleeved shirt and the only one I could find was 60 bucks! I didn't feel like shopping around so I said screw it and bought it anyhow. Had 5 bucks in Kohl's cash apparently so that brought it down to 58 and some change after taxes. I've never spent that much on a shirt in my life.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Man next week looks to be a bit chilly. I always have a tough time with the transition to cold. Just a matter of getting used to it again.
    Yep, already decided that I'm moving the tv back into the family room tomorrow after work. Deck season will officially be over. :( Need to unbox the air cleaner I bought since we'll be smoking out there now.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Yep, already decided that I'm moving the tv back into the family room tomorrow after work. Deck season will officially be over. :( Need to unbox the air cleaner I bought since we'll be smoking out there now.
    Put one of those in my garage to clean up the air. They will go through filters fairly quickly though.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Kohl's hardly had any men's dress shirts. They had a bunch of "slim fit", but really only one kind/brand of regular ones. I just wanted a plain white long sleeved shirt and the only one I could find was 60 bucks! I didn't feel like shopping around so I said screw it and bought it anyhow. Had 5 bucks in Kohl's cash apparently so that brought it down to 58 and some change after taxes. I've never spent that much on a shirt in my life.
    They get upset if you ask if they carry any MEN'S clothing,

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They get upset if you ask if they carry any MEN'S clothing,
    I did mention to the cashier that I was surprised by the lack of men's dress shirts. She said that "homecoming season" wiped them out. :n00b: I only remember wearing jeans and sweatshirts to homecomings. I guess maybe if there was some kind of formal dance or something I'd dress up, but for sure not to the games.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Next Sunday, the new season of "Yellowstone" starts on Paramount. I've got to remember to DVR it. Probably watch some old episodes before then to refresh my memory.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You made me go and buy a replacement filter for my HEPA machine... the old one is starting to smell like cigar smoke for some reason.
    We've never used one before. I think we had some kind of "air purifier" but it really didn't do much. But with the boys here now, we wanted to keep the smoke down as much as possible. Family room will be off limits to the boys unless they're just passing through on the way to go outside.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Okay, the double decker egg McMuffins weren't really a good idea. Between using butter instead of bacon grease, and American cheese instead of cheddar and pepper jack, the eggs, ham and cheese slid around so much that they kept falling out the sides.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Okay, the double decker egg McMuffins weren't really a good idea. Between using butter instead of bacon grease, and American cheese instead of cheddar and pepper jack, the eggs, ham and cheese slid around so much that they kept falling out the sides.
    maybe bacon in between the eggs would have a better grip?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom